• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gone

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eyeball987

Reaction score
Just picked this up from Motor City Mods. Sounds great but still prefer my JF Brahma as my main tone.

All the details can be found in the link below:

http://www.shop.motorcitymods.com/product.sc;jsessionid=7E02675F28D2CA68759849E27EF56AEB.m1plqscsfapp04?productId=27

Will come in the original box with the Salvation sticker. Make an offer for buying outright. Remember, it is brand new and has never left the RM100. Has about 6 hours on it.

Trades? Mods plus some cash. Not really sure what I am looking for but most likely no clean mods.

EPIC MODULE! Buyer will not regret this....a different flavor of the Modern High Gain Marshall, partner in crime to the Camerock!

Interested in a trade straight up for a RockMod? Also basically brand new, just not getting enough use in my current band/setlist. I'm in KY.

-Adam

Latest posts