• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

sold

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grbassist

Reaction score
For sale, all prices include shipping

Salvation Coda - This is a really good Diezel Einstein mod. I had an Einstein and this nails it, all 4 modes. Clean to thick mid gain to super high gain, awesome one off module
$300 shipped

***SOLD***Gigmods Mark/Series - This one is hard to find. Maybe the best Mesa Mark mod ever. Matallica to Dream Theater, Mark IIC+, Mark III, Mark IV tones
$280 Shipped

***SOLD***Custom modded XL+ - Got this a while back, don't know the modder, but it sounds as good as any modded high gainer out there. I always liked the stock XL+ and this is a bigger, thicker, liquid gain gain mod with hi/low gain, tight switch, and mid sweep. I put Groove tubes in it and it sounds great. has a killer plate too!!
$180 shipped

All prices a fair and I am asking for Paypal gift.
Thanks!!!!

Bump.
I just logged on to find 8 unread messages about these mods.
I used to get email notifications.
I'll check more often.
If anyone is interested you can also email me at [email protected]

Sold the XL+

....STILL HAVE THE DIEZEL CODA!!!!

It's really good, thought there would be more interest

I haven't owned the regular Benzin module, but I have owned an Einstein and am familiar with the VH4 and Herbert.
This module was a custom one off to emulate the Einstein and they did a great job.
It covers all 4 modes of the amp... clean, texas, crunch and lead.
The tones are thick in the lows and mids.
Probably more mids and less compression than the Benzin.
The lead is similar to the VH4, plenty of gain.

The Benzin is aimed at Diezel crunch and high gain tones only.
Pretty much channel 2 through 4 on the VH4 and high gain Herbert.
If it's like the real amps, it's a bit more compressed, buzzy and hi-fi, and the hi gain modes are more over the top than the Coda.

Hope that helps