• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

$old

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bnorton4

Reaction score
Prices shipped regular PayPal in the lower 48 states. Before shipping I will test all tubes with my Orange Valve tester and replace any duds.

Chupacabra, S1S0

Gone - C-watt, Camerica, EG5, Mamba, Mash-All, Shiver, Stonerverb De Large, Legend, Twinface, Buddy, Salvado Deluxe, Matchvox, Baseman

I also have an RM100 head and combo if anyone is interested. Would consider shipping the head but combo would have to be local. The combo has an MDA board.

IMG_0945.jpg

IMG_0948.jpg

Thanks Russ! Things are slow around here. I see you also had an ad that you took down. I expected a little more interest but my guess is everyone is banking funds for Synergy. I guess it wouldn't be horrible to be "stuck" with all these custom mods. :lol:

Fully agree with Russ.
Easy communication. Great seller. Packs well and ships promptly.

Bump. Would consider trades for single or dual salvation benzin, 50r, masholdano, voxyface, vamp, suprabold. I would add cash for duals and may be open to other dual channel salvation mods.

Hey there,
how would you rate the SISO? How does it compare to the Salvado module (i read that evh had his original 5150 based on a slo100)

I own both original peavey 5150 +5150 II but would like to know more about the Salvation mod SISO.
Thanks

If I could only have the S1S0 or the Salvado I would take the Salvado because I think it is much more versatile. There are heavy sounds as well as some mid to light bluesy sounds. I read that Eddie plays Soldano's live even though it looks like he's playing through something else. This might no longer be the case or might just be a rumor. I have never played a 5150 so I don't know how it compares. You might like it if those are the amps you prefer. Personally my high gain mainstay is the Dead Plate which is based on a Recto. Coincidentally I read that Rectos have a similar circuit to a Soldano.