JJ Dirt, Benzin, Camerica, Camerock

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I can hear with Skullcandy earbuds, the JJ sounds darker than the others. I would probably like that.

It's pretty amazing how similar they sounds when recorded in a mix.

JKD said:

Thanks for listening and commenting! I could have made them sound a lot different too but I dialed them in the same to show the tone differences at the heart of each mod...To me, the JJ is darker, the Benzin is creamier, the Camerica is modern and Camerock is more 80s...Just my take...

Mattfig said:
JKD said:

Thanks for listening and commenting! I could have made them sound a lot different too but I dialed them in the same to show the tone differences at the heart of each mod...To me, the JJ is darker, the Benzin is creamier, the Camerica is modern and Camerock is more 80s...Just my take...

Yup, can definitely tell they were dialed for that tone...it's a great tone. I like all of them.

Matt, thank you for the comparison.

The different modules was appparently tuned towards similar sounds but what sticks out as having more colour than the rest is one of my all time favorites the Camerock. It is more transparent and it has more string definition, clarity and separation than the rest.

I might be biased towards the Camerock but hey! nobody can tell you what is good or right apart from yourself.

Yatagan said:
Matt, thank you for the comparison.

The different modules was appparently tuned towards similar sounds but what sticks out as having more colour than the rest is one of my all time favorites the Camerock. It is more transparent and it has more string definition, clarity and separation than the rest.

I might be biased towards the Camerock but hey! nobody can tell you what is good or right apart from yourself.

Thanks for listening and taking the time to comment! :) You're right, ear of the beholder wins...