100R with one finger audio

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oregon said:
That's some full chomping tone!

Yeah, this mod has delivered the goods each time I've leaned on it for studio use in clips and such...It's a tone I just go to when I'm noodling at home which tells me it's a winning tone....This and the JJDirt are my 1 and 2 right now...

That sounds spot-on!
I grabbed an OR100 last spring and the amp is wonderful. It can go from vintage fuzzy 70s stuff to (with a clean OD boost) modern Jim Root tonez. The clean channel has a lot of character, but tough to get on the amp because there is only one volume knob and need to be blasted at high volume to get into the character tones. If Antonin can cover any of these tones (and it he always does) it will be a true winner :!:

I am tempted....my STARZ (no yours) was my #1, which led me to the OR100 amp- I know that Salvo mod is going o be awesome.
I have a Torpedo Live incoming, so I think an RM4 would be a great combo to explore with MTS. I prefer an E2 as I could use that in my amp's loop....but the wait has been almost 10 years on that release. :?

I have a Torpedo Live that I used on this recording...It's a great piece of gear that is literally awesome for studio applications....I can get great tones from my amps and record late into the night with the Torpedo without missing a beat....The real advantage is using it with a powered amp, otherwise you might wanna look into the cab version as it less and works the same with an RM4....

I still have that Starz module and use it all the time! :)

I didn't know you were rocking the Live!
Are the stock CABS good enough to make me happy, or do I need to get some Ownhammers or other 3rd party IRs?

Glad the Starz stuck with you, feels good to know it's appreciated and living a good life, lol :D