Whatcha wanna hear and see?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd really like to hear more of the JJ Dirt. Preferably both rhythm & lead, a Gibson and fender-ish guitar. Also, not all AIC tunes please, as I'm uninterested in copying Cantrell's tones, but find the mod sound great, from what I've heard (not much).

I will show off those four and also how well they blend together just for fun....I'll use a Strat and an SG...

Thanks fellas.

Edited to add: Still coming...Got sidetracked with life again....My guitars are angry and feeling neglected...

probably a little late to the party but I'd love to hear more of the Salvo Graphic OR module, no one seems to give that vintage Orange flavor the attention it deserves

I might be tempted to keep my RM22 head and 1x12 and load it with a C Watt and that mod.

SpitfireMusic said:
probably a little late to the party but I'd love to hear more of the Salvo Graphic OR module, no one seems to give that vintage Orange flavor the attention it deserves

I might be tempted to keep my RM22 head and 1x12 and load it with a C Watt and that mod.

Good call, the Mandarine Graphic is one of my very favorite mods....I'll throw that in there... :)

the closest thing you have to a Silver Jublee
The new soldano clean/crunch/gain
the new Mandarin clean/crunch/gain

word