New modular systems?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
audiomidijace said:
Synergy WILL be showing new products at NAMM 2016!

I'm sure they will be there...but when will they be on sale???

Need an E2 and two modules :)

We will be showing Synergy at Winter NAMM in the Boutique Amps Distribution booth in Hall B.

Working hard to have it all ready...

Synergy will be displayed at Winter NAMM - HALL B - in the Boutique Amps Distribution booth.

SYN2 (E2) and SYN5050 (power amp) are both 100% ready and undergoing final testing before we proceed to first production.

SYN1 (E1) final prototypes are being built this week. We changed the overall look and streamlined the circuit boards. We have every confidence once these are built and tested that we can proceed to production.

SYN50 Head / Combo is almost complete. SYN25 is right behind...

8 preamps done 100% and several more in development.

Our goal is to start shipping in March but maybe sooner. We are attempting to launch everything at the same time which is no easy task - but REALLY excited to see it all come together after two years of work.

Website and pricing should be available by NAMM.

Anyone in the Los Angeles area that wants to gives SYNERGY a test drive - please send me a pm and we can arrange.

Looking forward to seeing you all at NAMM...

Axisman5150 said:
OOH...now it's the SYN25. I like!
Winter Namm is just around the corner. Look forward to the new releases!

Agreed Super stoked on this ,the fact that it will run bigger tubes and the 25 .
I played the PRS Archon 25 with the 5881 and it really was awesome

Synergy can you name the 8 mods

I know there is BE,HBE,SLO,Morgan, SynBassman, SynDeluxe

what are the other 2 completed Diezel??

Will these amps be readily available (via Guitar Center, etc.) in 2016? Or will they be like the first MOD stuff and only through select dealers?

I've been putting off buying a power amp in anticipation of the Syn5050. March can't come soon enough.

Can you guys give rough specs on the amp heads
Size wise would they be like a Egnater Tweaker 40
Is the design going to be a tubes up like std heads
Or more like the mod 50

Great pics on fb

SYN-50 is similar to the original MOD-50 but with a lot of updates and upgrades. Bruce is actually working on this himself.

SynergyAmps said:
SYN-50 is similar to the original MOD-50 but with a lot of updates and upgrades. Bruce is actually working on this himself.

Looking forward to it! :twisted:

Very cool

Synergy ,would love to see a mod Based on the Egnater Armaggedon OD cha perhaps just a bit brighter
a new MHG (Modern Hi Gain) from Bruce ,,perhaps w/noise gate switch he has on some of his OD pedals incorporated ?

The Josh Waibut vid below sounds killer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z3b3oI6RQc

An Armageddon preamp is in the works.

Once we finalize all the Synergy hardware (which is a huge undertaking) our focus will switch to a steady stream of amazing pre-amps.

Working with the greats including Dave Friedman, Stevei Fryette, Peter Diezel, Joe Morgan, Bruce Egnater, Dan Boul, Dave Koltai and Mike Soldano (more coming) - the brain power, skill set and decades of experience is fantastic!!!

The GREAT thing is that even though each brand has there own thing going on there is a real SYNERGY as it relates to this project. We are humbled and privileged!

Great news, congratulations on pulling this project together with so many great designers on board, undoubtedly a tall order due to logistics etc!

mps"]An Armageddon preamp is in the works.

Once we finalize all the Synergy hardware (which is a huge undertaking) our focus will switch to a steady stream of amazing pre-amps.

Working with the greats including Dave Friedman, Stevei Fryette, Peter Diezel, Joe Morgan, Bruce Egnater, Dan Boul, Dave Koltai and Mike Soldano (more coming) - the brain power, skill set and decades of experience is fantastic!!!

The GREAT thing is that even though each brand has there own thing going on there is a real SYNERGY as it relates to this project. We are humbled and privileged![/quote]

I'm plesantly surprised to see David Koltai's name on the list. All the others are well known and respected amp builders, but Pigtronix are more accociated with weird stomp boxes. That may end up with some very creative pre amps!