MTS Forum Forum Index
Discussion forum for Synergy, Egnater & Randall MTS Amps & Modules

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> MTS Forum News & Annoucements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
exodia333
RM20

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:18 am    Post subject: New Member Reply with quote

Alright, So I just got an RM-100 used and the main speaker output doesn't work. The guy told me to use the extension input, but I just watched the main MTS Demonstration Randall had and he basically said I can't use it. I didn't get the amp yet, but I'm kinda disappointed that I paid $700 for an amp that has this issue. So that is how I'm Introducing Myself LOL.

Anyway I'm Sort of new to the concept of MTS and so I'm Really excited to find out more info on mods because as it turns out, I live less than an hour away from where Jaded Faith mods is located, So I might go there more often then the others. If anybody knows how much it would cost to repair a speaker output that would be nice.
CT76
RM20

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:20 am    Post subject: Welcome Reply with quote

Hey I am new here to, welcome. I cant say allot about the issue, but the rm100 heads go pretty cheap without issues. I just got a rm100 head, why im here, and traded a few pedals for it. For $700 what modules does it come with? I am sure the jack wouldnt be a huge thing to fix
exodia333
RM20

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just the Deluxe, Plexi, and SL+ Modules. I want to get it modded eventually though because I don't have a real high gain module in there LOL.
KillCourtney
RM20

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:22 pm    Post subject: Re: New Member Reply with quote

exodia333 wrote:
Alright, So I just got an RM-100 used and the main speaker output doesn't work. The guy told me to use the extension input, but I just watched the main MTS Demonstration Randall had and he basically said I can't use it. I didn't get the amp yet, but I'm kinda disappointed that I paid $700 for an amp that has this issue. So that is how I'm Introducing Myself LOL.

Anyway I'm Sort of new to the concept of MTS and so I'm Really excited to find out more info on mods because as it turns out, I live less than an hour away from where Jaded Faith mods is located, So I might go there more often then the others. If anybody knows how much it would cost to repair a speaker output that would be nice.

$700 is not bad for what you got. You figure $125 per stock module and $300 for the amp. It'll cost you another $50 to $100 for the repair. That's not bad. Ask Rob (JadedFaith) what's the best way to get it fixed right. He's one of the experts on these amps. His Mods rock too!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> MTS Forum News & Annoucements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: