Best Module for Death Metal?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SixFeetUnder

Reaction score
Any recommendations on a current module, modded or stock, that can do brutal, dropped tuned death metal or deathcore???

I'd love if there was one that could cover all the bases, such as early '80s Obituary, Broken Hope, Cannibal Corpse and then be able to also get some modern deathcore tones as well. Throw in a type of mid notch that can get the Swedish Death tones like Entombed and Unleashed...now that's exactly what I'm looking for!

I'm sorry, if your not into the genre I'm sure this sounds like garbally gook (great name for a death metal band!) But hopefully someone can chime in who knows
where I'm coming from!

Doom On! \m/ \m/

Any of the modded high gainers, especially Salvation Mamba, Angel, Kuncklemod, Chupacabra, S150.

Or if you want to keep it Marshall flavoured, like most of the old death metal bands did, then you're looking at the Camerica, Camerock, Spawn, Mash-All, and Benzin.

Basically put, all his high gainers can do metal with ease.

jaded faith ubersonic !!!! Massive wall shaking chugging mod Mines for sale as im leaving mts best high gainer I tried PM me if ya interested

Alex

I really like my JF Ultralead. Here's a demo I did of it. A bit of heavier stuff in it. 7:00 has heavy stuff with my TS-9 on. 7:57 has the heavier stuff with the mid cut switch on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEZHS3smCTk#t=475