Salvation Rhoadie vs. Duoplex

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audiomidijace

Reaction score
Has anyone had a chance to compare the Salvation Rhoadie vs the Duoplex? It looks like the Duoplex is just missing the Hi/Low input level switch.
I LOVED the Rhoadie and I'm looking to get another one, but I'm wondering what the real difference is.

have not tried the Rhodie but I do have the Duoplex. What I can say about it is that is a very true sounding Plexi AND JCM800 front end with the ability to blend bright and normal inputs like with a jumper cable. I do not tink it's focus is modded Marshall circuits. To me it sounds like the JCM800 that was in the studio I played in. The Plexi is very true as well.

I love it with the Bogner Blue pedal to cop some of those tones. warm and harmonic. cuts very well

According to Antonin, they are exactly the same, except for sens switch (Rhoadie only).

withmittens said:
have not tried the Rhodie but I do have the Duoplex. What I can say about it is that is a very true sounding Plexi AND JCM800 front end with the ability to blend bright and normal inputs like with a jumper cable. I do not tink it's focus is modded Marshall circuits. To me it sounds like the JCM800 that was in the studio I played in. The Plexi is very true as well.

I love it with the Bogner Blue pedal to cop some of those tones. warm and harmonic. cuts very well