Jaded Faith Series 2 Mods - Mid/High Gain Example Files

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike P

Reaction score
Rob kindly sent me all of the Series 2 modules to demo and below are links to the Mid-Gain modules. I played through every one of these modules - no re-amping.

The signal chain is as follows: Les Paul w/Classic 57 Plus in the bridge>RM100 w/6L6's>Bogner Cube w/Celestion Lynchback>Mojave 201 FET>Vintech x73>Cubase 8 Pro. No EQ was added or subtracted. I've provided Full Mixes and one mono guitar for each module.

This particular track features some of the modules that can do clean or mid gain, along with some high gain modules that can clean up a bit and do Mid Gain quite nicely.

Sometimes, the modules will sound similar in a mix, so please be sure to check out the mono guitar only tracks because greater detail can be heard in those files.

I'll be happy to answer any questions as well. Enjoy!

Blackout: www.mikeplas.com/jadedfaith/mgfm/76bird-blackout-fullmix.mp3
Blackout: www.mikeplas.com/jadedfaith/mgsm/76bird-blackout-monoguitar.mp3

Hammerhead Strato: www.mikeplas.com/jadedfaith/mgfm/76bird-hammerhead-fullmix.mp3
Hammerhead Strato: www.mikeplas.com/jadedfaith/mgsm/76bird-hammerhead-monoguitar.mp3

JF6650: www.mikeplas.com/jadedfaith/mgfm/76bird-jf6550-fullmix.mp3
JF6650: www.mikeplas.com/jadedfaith/mgsm/76bird-jf6550-monoguitar.mp3

JFM45: www.mikeplas.com/jadedfaith/mgfm/76bird-jfm45-fullmix.mp3
JFM45: www.mikeplas.com/jadedfaith/mgsm/76bird-jfm45-monoguitar.mp3

J-Plex: www.mikeplas.com/jadedfaith/mgfm/76bird-jplex-fullmix.mp3
J-Plex: www.mikeplas.com/jadedfaith/mgsm/76bird-jplex-monoguitar.mp3