Love for the Salvation 100R...And heavy mods in general....

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattfig

Reaction score
It will be heard tomorrow...Sean is coming back to do some heavy riffage and 100R and Knucklemod will be featured prominently....Otherwise, as usual, we let Sean pick which tone is best...So far in the videos he's chosen HumbleOD, Spawn, and Rockmod for soloing....

We'll also be featuring a new slower bluesy clip of HumbleOD....

I honestly don't even know how many people care as this market is quiet with Synergy hopes...But we're busting our butts at MotorCity Mods to continue to bring tones and videos....If you have requests, please let us know...

Matt. loving the clips...keep 'em coming. I think the mods are really hitting the spot but definitely having hard time justifying the spend right now.....when tax season rolls around, maybe some will be feeling better.

Synergy....well, the might be on the market come late 2016 ;-)

JKD said:
Matt. loving the clips...keep 'em coming. I think the mods are really hitting the spot but definitely having hard time justifying the spend right now.....when tax season rolls around, maybe some will be feeling better.

Synergy....well, the might be on the market come late 2016 ;-)

Thanks JKD! Late 2016 sounds like a long time!! However, the new Salvation Mods are the best work he's done to date....I'll keep making clips as long as there's people watching... :) Thank you sir!

For sure. Keep up the great work on the vids Matt. I've come very late to the MTS party (only about a month ago), but I'm really getting enthusiastic.

interested here. Synergy looms large but they ain't got it all. ORANGE is still dominated at Salvo, also many other flavors