Decimator Wowes

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MetalMajik

Reaction score
Why does this thing suck all of my high end away when I get the FX loop gate up high enough to stop all the noise? If i play really hard I get all my highs back. It sounds like someone is standing by my amp turning my presence up and down. What gives?

1- Check your battery if you arn't plugged into an adapter.

2- You want to setup the decimator so that is it's just at that point where it cuts feedback and noise; but not too much more than that.

The decimator is the best there is- if you can't get it to work properly, then you need to turn down your gain, treble, presence, or volume.

If you just LOVE your super hi-gain settings, you're not going to stop all of the feedback; so stand a bit away so that there is less feedback.

boss ns-2 will stop anything and make you sound super tight. guitar-ns2-amp. don't put it in a loop, leave it outfront

I use a Boss NS2 (noise gate) and I've never noticed ANY tone being lost. I suppose if youre running crazy amounts of noise, maybe then if the thing is set FULL ON...maybe then you could say that..but lets be real.
If you are running it as a hard clamp...you should reconsider everything else in your signal chain. imho

Latest posts