• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RM50 head and 2 modules For Sale

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donnie Z

Reaction score
Hey All,

I have not been here for a LONG time, I have a RM50 head (with a custom tolex wrap that still gets alot of compliments) and 2 modules (1-Ultra, might have been slightly modded but don't remember and 1-Plexi that has been modded by Jaded Faith) that I have been sitting on for several years that haven't been used. I just got the head back from a repair tech that I had go through it and certify that all is still in good working order and all is cleaned and functioning properly (it was, just did some de-oxidizing and general tune-up) She still sounds great but I haven't had time for it and it's probably time to make room for different toys.
What is the going price for these items? I can post pics later to help with more accurate answers, but feel free to assume that all is in great condition and functioning as it should.

Thanks in advance for reading!!

I will go ahead and admit my ignorance up front about this, after talking to the tech who looked at my RM50 head, it appears that the reverb that is built into mine was not an included feature from them from the factory. He said it was a good 3 spring unit and that it sounded nice. I will try to upload a pic.

4I25Erh.jpg

85MBw

According to the tech guy, it's part of the reverb. This is the first and only Randall MTS that I have ever had, never played it much. Also, didn't realize that the reverb wasn't an original item.....surprise!!! LOL

Latest posts