MTS Forum Forum Index
Discussion forum for Synergy, Egnater & Randall MTS Amps & Modules

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1987 landed today. Edit: Clip added on page 2.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> Signature Artist MTS Models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bell1979
RM20

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:34 pm    Post subject: Component values Reply with quote

Hi there, new to the forum and keen modder. I am trying to turn a Plexi into a 1987. I just need a few component values if possible. I would greatly appreciate any help! If someone could let me know the values of C2, C10, C14, the cap on the tube board & the resistor that is bridging R26 & R28? I know it's a lot to ask but these modules are impossible to get any more & i would like to hear what this one sounded like being a huge Scott Ian fan!
bell1979
RM20

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't all reply at once! I got a schematic in the end and have modded a plexi , just waiting on the 500pf silver mica caps to arrive to finish off.
CrunchBunch
RM50

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone have the full component list for the 1987? i can see most of it from the pics, but the cap values and value of the resistor across R26-R28 can't be made out.

With those missing values we should be able to add the 1987 to Graham's spreadsheet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> Signature Artist MTS Models All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: