MTS Forum Forum Index
Discussion forum for Synergy, Egnater & Randall MTS Amps & Modules

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RM100/RM4 Midi Guide
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> Egnater / Randall Modular Amps
View previous topic :: View next topic  
j4q0
RM100

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A reason why preset 1 on the FCB won't select a channel on the Randall might be that the FCB is transmitting program change numbers from 0-127 and the Randall receives program changes number 1-128.
I remember seeing this issue between an ART X-15 foot controller and a POD Pro.
MusiciansFriend.com's Deal Center
msuwendy
RM20

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

j4q0 wrote:
A reason why preset 1 on the FCB won't select a channel on the Randall might be that the FCB is transmitting program change numbers from 0-127 and the Randall receives program changes number 1-128.

this is frustrating for some reason after i assemble everything its just not working again
msuwendy
RM20

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

msuwendy wrote:
j4q0 wrote:

this is frustrating for some reason after i assemble everything its just not working again

now i need another help, so it connected again by eventually several factory reset on the pedal and switching the dip switch again and again, and suddenly it is connected, restart the footswitch and still working yayyyy, reality strucks when i shut down the amp and power it up again, it didnt recognize the footswitch again and no matter what i did seems its not working, i give up for today

anybody have this experience?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> Egnater / Randall Modular Amps All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: