• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RT2/50 on Reverb for only $385!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this amp is so much better than my RM50. it has more feel, presence, natural depth and the master volume is excellent.

this price is awesome and if I had money to burn I'd but it in a sec

withmittens said:
this amp is so much better than my RM50. it has more feel, presence, natural depth and the master volume is excellent.

How does it compare to the RM100? Do you know? If it's that much better I may swipe it up and go to a rack, even though I prefer a head...

According to a big number of rack players the VHT power amps are arguably the best. For those of you with experience, How do you guys feel the RT/250 compares to a VHT 2/50/2?

Corium_AZ said:
withmittens said:

How does it compare to the RM100? Do you know? If it's that much better I may swipe it up and go to a rack, even though I prefer a head...

I have no idea about an RM100, no experience. I have read here that the RM50/RM100/RM80 designs are based on the same design. I've also read that the RT2/50 differs greatly from them.

It puts my RM50 to shame. I searched for a VHT but then read it had a dry sort of sound, I guess to be paired with tight gain pres. which I don't have any of, so the Randall made sense. plus the great reviews and solid build

Plus the channel switch is key to American/British action or you can run 100 watts of whatever

seems like they ought to include some tubes..

Well, I see that the last couple RT2/50's that sold on eBay went for about the same price as this one, so never mind, lol. I remember these going for no less than $600 not too terribly long ago, so that's sad...

Latest posts