• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DELETE

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be happy to sell you my mint condition Spawn. I've used it twice.

Shoot me a PM. :D

So I had a few offers for a Spawn $325 shipped and one for an Angel E from Australia $360 shipped. These were all completely reasonable offers and I thank those that made them. In researching The Angle E mod I found that it was designed to be like the Engl E 530 preamp. So I started reading up on it and listening to demos. It's a two channel tube preamp with two gain modes each. It also has some other unique features. I found one used in mint condition for $385 so I jumped on it.
Even if I love this preamp and decide to keep it, that 4th empty slot in my RM4 its still going to need filling! I'll just have to save up a bit for the next mod. I just want to thank everyone that reached out. I'll likely be in touch again in a month or two!

Nice score mate. Good plan.

I recently canned my MTS dreams for a Real Engl blackmore too :)

Latest posts