• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Traded

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaymzrock

Reaction score
Fantastic condition, plays like a dream (or maybe an awesome nightmare)
The tones out of this thing are absolutely ridiculous. I have had all the 5150s MTS has to offer and this one takes the cake. Why? I'm glad you asked.
The other prototypes were riddled with switches and trim pots that I used to adore, but also would get lost dialing in. The more I traded/flipped I realized that the less options I had...the more easily I would find my sweet spot, and more time I'd spend playing. This module is a gas to play, and sounds sick with everything nooned out...even better when you flavor to taste.

Those of you familiar with Jaded Faith's most recent line of mods, knows how robust these preamps are, and if you don't...come getcha pull!

As always, any reasonable offer entertained.

Jaymzrock said:
The other prototypes were riddled with switches and trim pots that I used to adore, but also would get lost dialing in. The more I traded/flipped I realized that the less options I had...the more easily I would find my sweet spot, and more time I'd spend playing.
QFT. Some of my best mods are "switchless" JF modules. I've never owned this particular module, but I understand what's being said. GLWS.

drewiv said:
Jaymzrock said:
The other prototypes were riddled with switches and trim pots that I used to adore, but also would get lost dialing in. The more I traded/flipped I realized that the less options I had...the more easily I would find my sweet spot, and more time I'd spend playing.
QFT. Some of my best mods are "switchless" JF modules. I've never owned this particular module, but I understand what's being said. GLWS.

QFT?

GLWS?

I'm getting old... 8) I have zero idea what those mean...

"Quoted For Truth" (thanks, man!) and
"Good Luck With Sale"

I'm old too, but I maintained my hip researching skills, via Urban Dictionary

I'm betting I'm older than both of you. Internet lingo, an 11 yo girl will do that to a man. lol

I actually had to learn a good bit of lingo myself when I joined the forums.
I hadn't been on any boards or similar platform before so it took me a little bit...kinda like the military, all the acronyms on the webs.