• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MTS & Rack Gear

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgastineau

Reaction score
Here are some items I'm getting ready to post on eBay, so I thought I'd give you guys a first shot. Make offer. I will not respond to low-ball offers as I'm not desperate to sell.

I will post pricing when I have some time to do some research. Until then, please make an offer if interested. I will not respond to messages asking for prices. Thanks.

RM4 rack $425 + shipping - SOLD
KH-2, KH-3, Super V, PlexiPlus $625 + shipping
http://www.ebay.com/sch/macandmidi/m.html?item=262676435126&ssPageName=ADME%3AL%3ALCA%3AUS%3A1123&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Line 6 PodXT Pro SOLD

(2) Marshall Valvestate 8008 80x2 stereo rack power amp http://www.ebay.com/sch/macandmidi/m.html?item=262676435126&ssPageName=ADME%3AL%3ALCA%3AUS%3A1123&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
Mesa Boogie 20/20 Dyna Watt Tube Rack Power Amp - SOLD
Rocktron Velocity 100 rack power amp $150 + shipping - SOLD
Sound Sculpture Switchblade 16 Matrix Mixer 16x16 http://www.ebay.com/sch/macandmidi/m.html?item=262676435126&ssPageName=ADME%3AL%3ALCA%3AUS%3A1123&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
(4) Rocktron S112 cabinets - 2 currently have EV SRO speaker, but original Rocktron speakers could be re-installed $150 + shipping each with Rocktron speaker, $200 + shipping each with SRO

Below are my "go to" MTS items that I will only sell at the right price if I get out of MTS completely:

Egnater M4 with KH-1, JTM, Gigmods SL+ Marshall, Egnater Erect, Treadplate
RM22 head

Items are being listed on eBay - http://www.ebay.com/sch/macandmidi/m.html?item=262676435126&ssPageName=ADME%3AL%3ALCA%3AUS%3A1123&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

United States only
Paypal

Thanks for looking, Jeff

Hello Jeff

Is the Sound Sculpture Switchblade 16 Matrix Mixer 16x16 the same as the GL? If so which SW/HW version do you have, year/model?

Regards

According to what I see online, the Switchblade 16 is unbalanced and the GL is balanced. Regarding the version, I will check this weekend and get back to you (it is in storage). Thanks

Here's what I found:

The New Switchblade GL (successor to the Switchblade-16)

It's awfully tough to improve upon an award winning design, but with balanced gear becoming more prevalent with guitarists we just had to offer a Switchblade designed for both balanced and unbalanced gear at the signal levels typically used by guitarists. In addition, we also wanted the new system to have the high impedance inputs that were available on the Switchblade-16.

Thus was born the Switchblade GL. (No, GL does not stand for Great Looking although the yellow and red silkscreen is a nice touch). As it turns out, the GL has some design improvements that take it beyond our original goal. First of all, we were able to increase the input impedance to a very high 1 megohm. This is way beyond the Switchblade 16's 150K impedance. With this new input, it is possible to plug high-Z devices such as piezo pickups and high-Z microphones directly into the GL. More importantly, the higher impedance virtually eliminates any loading on guitar pickups to enhance crispness and transparency. Secondly, the new channel design completely eliminates all DC offsets within the matrix. This reduces switching noise when changing presets to an unprecedented level (much lower than even the super quiet switching of the Switchblade-16) Thirdly, the VU metering system on the Studio Switchblade is now standard on the GL as well, giving you visual indication of the audio level of each input channel to optimize signals throughout your system. Finally, the signal level structure of the matrix was tweaked to improve signal noise and switching noise even further.

All in all we are very proud of the new GL and very excited about having succeeded in bringing guitar switching systems to a new level of performance. The GL is truly the most remarkable system in the world. And it's still the same price as the original Switchblade-16!!

The Switchblade 16 is version 2.10. I don't see any firmware downloads on their site for any Switchblades, so I have no idea if that is most current.