Synergy Website is up!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kapo_Polenton said:
How long has it been now? Since the demos in the shop there has been crickets and an unfinished website. Most people have saved up and bought the real amps by now.

I bought an AX8 It's :twisted: ....off the hook good.

Synergy doesn't seem to be in a hurry....NAMM 2021 is my prediction for the announcement of production...

At this point, I wish they'd just release limited numbers of the products to at least let the "buzz" start...But they're just not giving ANYTHING for us to go on...Treating it like Randall did IMHO...

Yep, I'm completely losing interest at this point. I initially joined the waiting list, but I think I'll wait until I hear them against the modded modules already available to all of us.

my sense is that synergy isn't even thinking this group is a target market. they are hoping to capture new customers with a "new" system. Many have never heard of modular. If they can get it too Sweetwater they're flush. it will run a few cycles and be gone.

MTS will always be here, though, and as soon as we can start making boards we're good

withmittens said:
my sense is that synergy isn't even thinking this group is a target market. they are hoping to capture new customers with a "new" system. Many have never heard of modular. If they can get it too Sweetwater they're flush. it will run a few cycles and be gone.

MTS will always be here, though, and as soon as we can start making boards we're good

Synergy has been VERY non-receptive to the idea of naked or even standard PCBs for home use or modification....They shut it right down and we just have to wait while another company sits on this patent....It's kinda a bummer but we're clearly not who they're after guys...

Am I the only person that is a bit confused by this Company

I understand they had some issues but man there is very little communication
And no hype the website is horrible and has been coming soon for 2 years lol

I find other companies involved with Boutique amps
Have a pretty horrible track record to the Morgan Fiasco on The Gear page
Egnater with history of vapourware and bad customer. Service
Now they acquire Diezel and they can't get a new amp out
And the communication is very sparse compared to before

I am wondering if BAD is where brands go to die

It's a shame because they had a great thing .

But every day the new modellers Like Kemper ,Fractal l6 Helix get stronger and strong.

Even HK with the Grandmeister 40 programmable midi ,effects and still cheaper with the midi board than the unloaded 50 SYN .

Unless they get some big name Endorsers amazing videos and clips Synergy is going to end up to little too late IMO

I think that price point of $2800 for a loaded 50 watt head is gonna sink fast.
I still hope they get it going but i think most of us here feel that familiar sinking feeling

You're right, they'll have to come out with something pretty amazing video wise to grab attention to make up for lost ground...

Kemper is getting very strong as are AX8 and Line 6 even....The audiophile market is saturated...Synergy will have to make a splash when they arrive...

gtr31 said:
It's a shame because they had a great thing .

But every day the new modellers Like Kemper ,Fractal l6 Helix get stronger and strong.

Even HK with the Grandmeister 40 programmable midi ,effects and still cheaper with the midi board than the unloaded 50 SYN .

Unless they get some big name Endorsers amazing videos and clips Synergy is going to end up to little too late IMO

I think that price point of $2800 for a loaded 50 watt head is gonna sink fast.
I still hope they get it going but i think most of us here feel that familiar sinking feeling