has anyone done any drawing of MTS pcb?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

withmittens

Reaction score
I'm starting a drawing for diy mod purposes. I want to keep track of the mods I start doing by logging them on a PCB layout within Diptrace.

Currently I have a few schematics in the program and I'm working out how to place things where they belong, reading the tutorials, etc.

I really just want to start with a drawn MTS pcb and go from there, swap out the components that I've modified, change things that I think might work and bounce them off a few folks. Total DIY, screw up my own module type thing.

If anyone has a drawn PCB they wouldn't mind sharing to get me started I would welcome your input.

Could be good fun and something new for me to learn

I haven't drawn any MTS PCBs because they vary so much. I have done schematics for all of the modules I've modified using Eeschema. Take a look here for an example done for the Brahma module. PM me and I'll send you a file to.get you started.

Thanks, CrunchBunch. I do have a british schematic in the program. Was just hoping to find a base drawing for the board itself to start placing everything where is goes in space, layout form.

Just to get a visual to keep track of

I appreciate your help

Regarding the two voltage regulators in there. Why is the 7812 feeding the 7805? Wouldn't it be better to have Vcc feeding each directly? Also, what is the progress on a new board design. I'd love to get a blank one just to "play". Cheers, Lucius

This looks interesting.
I am not sure i fully understand it so am bookmarking it
so I can come back to it when i understand more.