• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Good Guys List!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1 for Ibenhad and his buddy David Daw

David Daw shipped them very fast. The different shipping address was quickly explained. From that point onwards the communications with him have been to the point.

Though I'd return the favor.

Smooth transactions and great people to deal with:

MichaelG
Jaded Faith
MotorCity Mods
metalsoup
Anomaly
MarcoR
JayDA
Jacksauce
Electric I
jcmtone1
dcg8
nitrous12
stormrider66
mfgobbi
audiomidijace
mrtatemyballs
amesav
B'jamin da Bass
Bradle
LunatiBSW
JKD
blacksun
shortlife
Bleedback
bnorton4
Extrageration
msm222
RipperShred
breacgeal52
rkt440
Mike P
JGray
max44
guitarzan
crankyrayhanky

rebornself27 was great to deal with as always. No issues and dread plate was as described and packed really well.

bnorton4 was great to deal with A+. Smooth transaction, good communication and fast shipping. Thanks.

mfred was great to deal with A+. Smooth transaction, good communication and fast shipping. Thanks.

webrthomson - fast shipping very good packaging. Brlliant communication also. Very nice person, highly recommended! So thanks again for the RVerb - really like it :D

Great 1:1 Trage with galao. Great packaging, fast communication & shipping. Couldn't be more easy. Many thanks!

Great long distance deal with amesav (Alex) - no issues, fast dispatch and good comms - Clean modules made it all the was from Aus to the UK with no issues :)

Jack was kind enough to meet me half way so we could do a face to face deal and avoid shipping this extremely heavy beast of an amp.

Good deal and good guy! \m/

Just got a couple of modules from Smokey. Quick shipping, well packed, as described. Definitely one of the good guys.

Also got a module from Amesav several weeks ago. Also one of the good guys.

Got screwed by JayDA on a JF XMG+. Deleting doesn't change the fact that it happened. Buyer beware!!! This is not a member moderated forum I you can't post a negative transaction.

MR MARCUS said:
Got screwed by JayDA on a JF XMG+. Deleting doesn't change the fact that it happened. Buyer beware!!! This is not a member moderated forum I you can't post a negative transaction.

And it won't change the fact that you hacked up that module and tried to pretend you didn't. Anyone who doubts this is welcome to PM me for the details. I have done OVER A HUNDRED deals on this forum since 2007, how many posts does my accuser have?

Check out "Marcus's Shop" on reverb.com where he sells his hack job modified amps, he even has a name for his modification "business". I'm going to buy the next one he lists, so I can show you all some photos of his fine work, I'm sure he'll be thrilled that I'm promoting his "company". https://reverb.com/shop/marcuss-shop-12