Is Synergy dead before it begins?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another pet peeve of
Mine is the Website that was supposed to go online a week before
January Namm
And 8 months later you haven't even posted a description page to the products you have completed and it still says come back and visit us soon 😪

I hope Synergy comes and brings a boost to this market somehow....I have my doubts regarding how much we'll see and when like most others here....I also am wondering how they'll compare to my current stash of modded modules....Gonna be an uphill battle as I am perfectly happy with my tone with MTS...

Well, this is a bit depressing:

A local shop has a used MOD50 with two modules (not sure which ones yet) and footswitch for $1170.
Makes me want to hold on to mine until I get a better cab/speakers for it and decide if that makes a difference.

Although not updated recently, the best information and updates have been coming from the official Synergy Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/SynergyAmps/?fref=ts

Posted on the Synergy Amps Facebook page 9-15-2016

"STATUS REPORT:

Thanks to everyone that has requested to be on the waiting list. To our delight, the list is long and diverse.
So where have we been in the last couple of months? Simple answer - busy.

In our absolute final testing, we found out two things. 1) Everything works as we intended and received very high praise from the groups we had independently test things out. 2) A small but pesky little problem was found, that to solve, required circuit board changes.

Making electronics, especially something new and that interacts with amplifiers must have a protocol. So anytime we change anything in the circuit we have to start over from beta testing etc.
We are now at the stage where the pesky problem is solved and now final testing - again.

As a result we are still 3-4 months out. We hope you hang in there with us - it will be worth the wait!"

Dear all,

Many months ago we were at a state in which we were ready for production.
We produced several pre-production units and gave the units to several players we trust and one of them found a small issue. The issue was a turn OFF pop at the record output. Turn on delay is easy. Turn off delay not. Our team designed the solution. Only issue is that we need to re-layout all the circuit boards, build new samples and go rough testing again which took months. It's all done now and we are moving again to production.

We realize that we may have shown Synergy too soon at last years NAMM, but we of course did not anticipate these delays.

We are very much alive. Our advertising, website, social media and communication will all be there.

We promise you - if you get a Synergy product you will see that it was worth the wait.