Synergy 2016 line (just keeping track) NOT OFFICIAL

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JKD said:
withmittens said:
I bet an RM4 will stay around 400+. that's half a SYN002 and many people don;t care about dualies, especially with the used market and existing mods available.

SYN002 is $800 with two modules? Where are you seeing prices?

just the SYN 002, no modules. 1600 for Syn002 and 2 modules. Synergy posted prices on their Facebook

chrismilne said:
There is a lot more info here: https://www.facebook.com/SynergyAmps/

Hmm..I like their page, as usual Facebook algorithm declining to show me anything I like ;-)

It means you can select which channel is used when using the Synergy module on older single channel MTS hosts, via their internal switch.

The Synergy dual channel mods should work as such on dual channel Egnater hosts as well as the new Synergy hosts etc.

chrismilne said:
According to Synergy when i asked on facebook, there will be an internal switch for modules that have 2 separate channels (not sure exactly what that means, vs a dual channel that is not separate) for use on older single channel preamps?

They do not plan on having an external switch at least at the beginning, a 3rd party modder would have to do that...
:cry:

withmittens said:
official pricing as of today

SYN1 $499
SYN2 $799
SYN50 $1995
SYN5050 $1195
PREAMPS $399

I wonder if these are the MSRP (which nobody ever really pays) or the expected street prices...

if one uses the syn1 in a 4cm with another head, is it possible to still use fx based systems (such as fx8)?

Any word on what would be a good LEAD/midrangey module? Something along the lines of a Mesa Mark series or the Egnater EG3/4 (or EG3/4X)?

crankyrayhanky said:
if one uses the syn1 in a 4cm with another head, is it possible to still use fx based systems (such as fx8)?

Yes, the SYN-001 and SYN-002 both have an FX loop separate from the hook up you described. The FX will be on both the amp AND module tones. The loop is also switchable between instrument level and line level.

Caine said:
withmittens said:
official pricing as of today

SYN1 $499
SYN2 $799
SYN50 $1995
SYN5050 $1195
PREAMPS $399

I wonder if these are the MSRP (which nobody ever really pays) or the expected street prices...

These will be THE prices. They plan to sell direct and to a select group of dealers. You'll pay the same price from both.

Jace, the Dirty Shirley is official in the lineup for the first release? or is it upcoming?

Bogner they say is on the fence. He ought to get off it and do a Helix and and Ecstasy

Dirty Shirley is the one I want as well.... let's hope it comes about sooner rather than later because I cannot afford the 20 watt or the big cahoona.

audiomidijace said:
crankyrayhanky said:

Yes, the SYN-001 and SYN-002 both have an FX loop separate from the hook up you described. The FX will be on both the amp AND module tones. The loop is also switchable between instrument level and line level.

:D

Kapo_Polenton said:
Dirty Shirley is the one I want as well.... let's hope it comes about sooner rather than later because I cannot afford the 20 watt or the big cahoona.

I've played all the Friendman amps with the exception of the Phil X model. My money is on the Jerry Cantrell model. I'd love to see an "official" synergy version.