How many modules in your collection?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMMP

Reaction score
Just as the title states: How many modules do you have in your MTS collection?

As of right now, I have 6, with number 7 on the way. All but one are stock (modded is a JF SuperClean).

And for a bonus point: what's the maximum number you had at one time?

I have 7 and 6 are salvation modded and one is DIY Dirty Sanchez ) CrazyNutz...check that one out

I've traded a few, sold a few. never had more than 7 and I only have 6 slots so a 7th gets left out most of the time.

the stock ones compared to the modded ones are night/day. could not use a stock module much ad I think knowing that there were mods brought me to MTS in the first place.

I was up to 25 last year, now I'm down to 4...and I love it. I spend much more time playing, and much less time screwing around with modules.

JayDA said:
I was up to 25 last year, now I'm down to 4...and I love it. I spend much more time playing, and much less time screwing around with modules.

yeah but you had to get the 25 to find the 4.

I probably have 20, but I'd have to go count.

I thought I was done, but there might still be 3 or 4 I need to try.

I was about to say Figg would have the most.

Only have 2 atm, JF Tweed / Ultra XL. Both are doing me justice for now.

But I've owned....

blackface, clean, tweed, Sl+ x2, XTC x2, Ultra XL x2, 1086, Plexi plus, Plexi x2, Ultra lead, Modern, Ultra, Deluxe, Modded treadplate, Kh1 x2, Kh2 x2, KH3 x3, Mr scary, Super v, Top boost x2, Gigmods 1087, JF ultra lead, JF pitbull, JF rverb, JF kh23, JF kh1, Sm mash-all, Sm spawn, Sm benzin x2, Sm 1666, Sm mamba, Sm pit viper, Sm Legend, Sm custom 3, Sm angel, Sm mr boga, Sm shiver, Sm camerock.

So 47 total over the past 9 years.
(There's 49 there, but one KH1 and one Plexi became a JF KH1 and JF Rverb)

And just for fun: x1 RM20, x4 RM4's, x2 RM100's, x3 RM50's, x1 Lynch Box 100

That was a fun trip down memory lane!

buriedorburned said:
I was about to say Figg would have the most.

Only have 2 atm, JF Tweed / Ultra XL. Both are doing me justice for now.

But I've owned....

blackface, clean, tweed, Sl+ x2, XTC x2, Ultra XL x2, 1086, Plexi plus, Plexi x2, Ultra lead, Modern, Ultra, Deluxe, Modded treadplate, Kh1 x2, Kh2 x2, KH3 x3, Mr scary, Super v, Top boost x2, Gigmods 1087, JF ultra lead, JF pitbull, JF rverb, JF kh23, JF kh1, Sm mash-all, Sm spawn, Sm benzin x2, Sm 1666, Sm mamba, Sm pit viper, Sm Legend, Sm custom 3, Sm angel, Sm mr boga, Sm shiver, Sm camerock.

So 47 total over the past 9 years.
(There's 49 there, but one KH1 and one Plexi became a JF KH1 and JF Rverb)

And just for fun: x1 RM20, x4 RM4's, x2 RM100's, x3 RM50's, x1 Lynch Box 100

That was a fun trip down memory lane!

I think you'd be very surprised to know that there are some with MANY more than I... ;) Although I certainly realize that I have a problem....

Almost 30 at one point, mix of singles and duals....down to whatever is in my sig...sold a few unique pieces that were just there when I needed the money....I'd probably still be over 20 if that wasn't the case.

Stil have 2xMOD50s, Egnater Dial M4, 1xRM50 and a heavily upgrade RM100LB Head....

I thought this would be the perfect time to share with you all that the 4th slot on my RM4 has been empty for months! So I'm down to 3.

I'm sure that I'll pick up a few of the new Synergy modules at some point. I really liked that Dirty Shirley! The Synergy modules have been tweaked a lot over the last year, so I'm excited to hear how they all have turned out!

I think the most I've ever had at one time was 8.

Happy New Year everyone. It will be interesting to see how everything goes with the new Synergy products this year!

audiomidijace said:
I thought this would be the perfect time to share with you all that the 4th slot on my RM4 has been empty for months! So I'm down to 3.

I'm sure that I'll pick up a few of the new Synergy modules at some point. I really liked that Dirty Shirley! The Synergy modules have been tweaked a lot over the last year, so I'm excited to hear how they all have turned out!

I think the most I've ever had at one time was 8.

Happy New Year everyone. It will be interesting to see how everything goes with the new Synergy products this year!

Synergy for sure, I intend to honor my pre-order interest on the SYN-002 and Two Friedman modules so long as it comes in at the promised price! \m/

I have 22 modules and the only stock one is a Grail. I haven't decided yet what it is going to be modded into.
As far as MTS amps I have an RM100 head,JFM RM100 head,JFM RM50 head,
JFM RM50 combo,RM20 head and the one off RM22 combo. I may pickup some SYNERGY stuff when it finally arrives. I really need it. (Sarcasm) :lol:

I probably have 5 or 6 right now. Topped out at 10. I would likely have more but it just costs so much to ship them internationally to the modders to get exactly what I want, and I'm very happy with the modded ones and couple of stock modules that I have now.

14 modules ... in four RM100s, a RM4 and a RM20 combo. 3 are modded into the Diezel Herbert ch3, 1 a Splawn Quickrod, 1 a SLO100 and 1 a Marschall SIR36... some minor tweaks to 2 XTCs, 2 Treadplates and the deluxe module.

11 right now in my sig, which is the most I've owned.

Started out buying an RM50 with stock Clean and modified Ultra XL mods, then traded the head for three more mods after getting an RM4: a stock SL+, a Mr Scary and a custom JF Mark X.
The Ultra XL was traded for a JF Top Boost, which I then sent back to Rob to turn into a custom RVerb.
Traded the SL+ in part for a Sacred Groove MK22, bought a Sacred Groove SL+ and ended up selling the MK22.
Traded the custom Mark X for a JF Hammerhead, then traded that for a Salvation MarkUs.
Bought and sold a JF Voxless, bought and kept JF's XTC and Twox, a Salvation TwinFace, plus stock 1086, Grail and Egnater SL2X D/S mods.

So I've bought 10 used mods, traded for 7 others, sold 2 outright, and only had one custom modified. 18 mods in, 7 out, and still have an empty slot in my mod bag waiting...

cdbc334f-cf18-4672-8d23-03dbc8e05c37_zpskrxdnes5.jpg

I guess I'm a minimalist, lol. I've got 3 now, in my sig. I could use one more I guess, lookin for a TwinFace or Twin Tone. I have however owned (or tried via 'trade for demo') just about every modded module out there. I'm a buy/try/sell kinda guy. The three I've kept are the top of the heap for me and provide me with about any usable tone I could need!

Corium_AZ said:
I guess I'm a minimalist, lol. I've got 3 now, in my sig. I could use one more I guess, lookin for a TwinFace or Twin Tone. I have however owned (or tried via 'trade for demo') just about every modded module out there. I'm a buy/try/sell kinda guy. The three I've kept are the top of the heap for me and provide me with about any usable tone I could need!

Same here.