RM22 Footswitch

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing the guts of this foot pedal I'm wondering if it IS midi. I never owned one so I don't know. That's the exact same 3 button pedal as my RM100 "RF3" pedal though... and when I'm saying exact I'm saying its EXACTLY the same... Maybe there's something different with it, but visually it has 100% all of the same components in it.

Spencer4hire said:
I am tempted to try my RM100 foot switch in my RM22 combo but I am afraid it might mess something up. Thoughts?

I doubt it will hurt anything, the worst it can do is not work.

The RF3 foot switch does not work for the RM22. The first l.e.d. is lit but it
does not change the channel and buttons 2 and 3 do not light or turn the boost on or off for the channels.

This would suggest that the microcontroller programming on the RM22 version is different than the RM100 version.

Hi guys
I emailed Randall support , I got an email back from a guy called

Craig Douglas from KMC Music , Jam Industries
I have never heard from this company
Im guessing there the distributor of
Randall products

Has anyone herd of this company ?

Anyway he is happy to sell me a footswitch Credit card only , no paypal ??
but wont ship outside of the USA so
Im looking to sort that out with some contacts in the USA

Ill keep you posted

Drew

Well they seem to be a legit company, but their mother company is based in Canada so it's weird they won't ship outside the US.

I'm always leery of giving anyone a credit card over the phone.

Have it shipped to MotorCity Mods. I'm sure Matt would help you get it down unda'

Capt_Tippy said:
Well they seem to be a legit company, but their mother company is based in Canada so it's weird they won't ship outside the US.

Have it shipped to MotorCity Mods. I'm sure Matt would help you get it down unda'

I'd be happy to help....

Mattfig said:
Capt_Tippy said:

I'd be happy to help....

Thank you Matt sorry for the delay
I appreciate the offer .

I was waiting to see how things work out with my contact
and it looks like the footswitch has been bought and should be shipped soon