Any Updates on the Release?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the info Steve

Sounds great

Any chance that you could sneak a few photos before Namm

Would love to see the Syn30

Also had a question on that one do you need to plug in speaker cab if your using the Di I know Friedman runt 20 doesn't require load if using Di
Will SYN30 be same

Cheers!!!

gtr31 said:
Thanks for the info Steve

Sounds great

Any chance that you could sneak a few photos before Namm

Would love to see the Syn30

Also had a question on that one do you need to plug in speaker cab if your using the Di I know Friedman runt 20 doesn't require load if using Di
Will SYN30 be same

Cheers!!!

Hey man... sorry...no pics yet (we're working feverishly to get it all done in time for NAMM...so we're not ready to shoot any of it yet....soon...)
As far as any Syn module...nope...you can plug straight into the board...no cab necessary!

Hi Steve
Thanks for info just saw pics you posted I'd Dave F and what appears to be the Syn30 cool its tiny looks about Runt 20 size

So just to clarify this head like the runt 20 does not require to be plugged into a cab and has internal load so you can just use direct out to DAW

Also wondering is this DI the same as the runt20 in quality or different ?

Thanks again stoked to see the NAMM report

gtr31 said:
Hi Steve
Thanks for info just saw pics you posted I'd Dave F and what appears to be the Syn30 cool its tiny looks about Runt 20 size

So just to clarify this head like the runt 20 does not require to be plugged into a cab and has internal load so you can just use direct out to DAW

Yup...DI works the same...no cab needed...and I can ask Dave on Wed when I see him...but I would assume the DI circuitry is the same as the Runt...

Steve I saw the pictures on Facebook of the S and one and a lot of models. I put my name on the waiting list for an SM one Borione Boswell. When might you guys be selling or ship in those

SynergyAmps said:
gtr31 said:
Hi Steve

Yup...DI works the same...no cab needed...and I can ask Dave on Wed when I see him...but I would assume the DI circuitry is the same as the Runt...

Hey Steve
Sure you are super busy but any luck on this one
Is it same as Runt just fixed off axis or centre switch
The Syn 30 looks great

gtr31 said:
SynergyAmps said:
gtr31 said:
Hi Steve

Yes...all the same...sorry, didn't see this till today...was in my spam folder...
Hey Steve
Sure you are super busy but any luck on this one
Is it same as Runt just fixed off axis or centre switch
The Syn 30 looks great