• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Modded Clean Module: Twinface, Twintone, etc.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the ODS has some good tone.

The Twinface is better than the Vybe Bruce. I have them side by side in the same RM4

Lets put it this way, then I'm gonna stop trying to convince you to buy a Twinface. (Buy what you want and I'm not responsible for what you buy or don't buy LoL but...) If you buy the Twinface and you don't like it, you're not gonna have any trouble selling it... but the fact is, I'd be in complete shock if you don't love it.

I'm personally looking for new tones and not so much interested in the existing tones that I've heard. The Twinface sits idle in my music room, but I'm telling you... The Twinface NAILS the Fender tones. If you want Fender tones, you want a Twinface. The clips don't do it justice AT ALL.

Capt_Tippy said:
Lets put it this way, then I'm gonna stop trying to convince you to buy a Twinface. (Buy what you want and I'm not responsible for what you buy or don't buy LoL but...) If you buy the Twinface and you don't like it, you're not gonna have any trouble selling it... but the fact is, I'd be in complete shock if you don't love it.

I'm personally looking for new tones and not so much interested in the existing tones that I've heard. The Twinface sits idle in my music room, but I'm telling you... The Twinface NAILS the Fender tones. If you want Fender tones, you want a Twinface. The clips don't do it justice AT ALL.

Ha! I don't think I need any more convincing - I just need someone to sell me one, lol! I'm also interested in Rob's Twintone. Heard good things and I've loved all of his fender based mods. So, I have to imagine he'd hit that one out of the park as well. I think I'd be happy with either.

Hernando04 said:
No cleans to sell here but I'd consider a JF OD Special. I have that and a Twinface and those are my 2 cleanest modules. Mine are dualies though so I'm just referring to the cleaner ch of the OD Special. That ch can get real sparklely.

I had one of those for a bit as well (think I've had just about every mod there is at some point). I liked it. High end was a bit too intense for me but that's the dumble thing. The JF Chiefton was very similar in this regard, another great mod. At the end of the day tho the TWox and Vybe are still the kings of clean to mid gain for me. Hell, the Vybe actually makes for a pretty brutal metal tone if you smack it hard with OD. But, I'm biased in my love for that most versatile mod...

Corium_AZ said:
Hell, the Vybe actually makes for a pretty brutal metal tone if you smack it hard with OD. But, I'm biased in my love for that most versatile mod...

Last comment... ;) TwinFace has EVERYTHING the Vybe has (with the exception that the Vybe can probably nail a 1959 Fender tone a tiny bit better), but the TwinFace is x10 for tone and versatility for everything else. A friend of mine once said about the Twinface "If I could only choose one Module, this would be it!".

I bought the Vybe partly based on some of the comments I read (that you wrote) about how great it was. I already owned the Twinface. The Vybe is/was a great module that I'm glad I own, but... next to the Twinface it's a bit lacking.

I kinda felt like... meh I'm glad I bought this and its cool, but... Unless I'm gonna make a 50's 60's tribute album I'm gonna use the Twinface for my Fender tones.

Ok, if you don't get what I'm saying by now you never will LoL