Wicked Live Saturday Sept. 1

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roodyrocker

Reaction score
My band Wicked will be playing this coming Saturday night, Sept. 1, 2007 at The Icehouse in Austintown, OH. at 10:00 pm. We do mostly 80's covers (Ozzy, Van Halen, Dokken, Ratt, Motley Crue, Whitesnake, Rush, etc... even a Dream Theater cover too). I will likely be using my RM100 so if you're in the area and want to know what one sounds like live, here's your chance :)

Wicked sounds cool! We do some similar stuff; Whitesnake, Jackyl, Cinderella, Stryper, WASP!!

www.myspace.com/unclesam2007

We should schedule a show together...we'll go there and then you come here.

I use two RM100's and so does our singer! The tone rules!!!

Sounds good to me. We can have an RM100 fest! :) Your Myspace site looks cool, we're behind the times with that. We need to put up some stuff on Myspace in my band.

An RM 100 fest, man... you guys are teasing too much. That'll be the deal.
Rudy, you gotta to get some sounds up, love to hear your RM100 doing the Lynch/Van Halen thing :D

Rudy...what 'snake songs do you guys do? We do Still of the Night, Give Me All Your Love, and Cryin' in the Rain.

Tung; we are trying to get a demo together and I used XTC to record some Unchained, Wicked Sensation, and Alone Again. I used Blackface to record the cleans on Alone Again. When its done we'll probably put some clips up on our website. Just recorded some guitar parts Saturday and vocals got done today.
Evilsam, we do Still of the Night and we used to do Slide It In but our singer didn't like Slide It In so that one kind of fell by the way side. I use a Roland GR-33 guitar synth for the violin parts on Still Of The Night which sounds cool in conjunction with the straight guitar sound :)

Here's a thought: how about organizing an MTS jam during Winter NAMM?

evilsam said:
Great idea!!!! Will you be there?

I'm actually working on my scheduling right now, so I'll be able to attend this year. I was there in 06, we had some fantastic jams, awesome time .
Not 100% sure yet, but jamming with my RM100 fellow users would certainly be an extra incentive :lol:

I'm usually at winter NAMM but due to the schedule of people out there, I'm not sure how you would get evryone to agree to a set time and place. Its pretty busy at NAMM! :)

evilsam said:
Synth for the violin? Cool idea. Let's figure out a show together for 2008!!

Yeah the Roland guitar synth is pretty neat. I'm still learning thow to work this thing though. Its pretty tricky playing it cleanly so it doesn't false trigger notes. Depending on what intsrument you're doing with it, you have to watch your string slides, bends, vibrato, etc... or it doesn't sound right. Depending on the time/place I'm all for a show 8) . What do you have in mind?

Latest posts