How many modules in your collection?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crankyrayhanky said:
I've been at 0 for a few years now. I once had around 30, all of them jacked up by 3rd party peeps. I winded up playing module war and playing less, lol.
But I miss them, I come here to cruise for cheap deals but at this point I may wait to hear response to the synergy stuff- I want the single module for 4CM and di to TNL.

drew your stockpile is impressive!

I plugged my MOD50 in once over the past four months.....much easier to just doodle on the AX8...the MOD50 still sounds better though ;)

drewiv said:
withmittens said:
What's your favorite?

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

That's really an unfair question. They all serve a purpose of some sort and depends on what I'm playing. If I pull out my Gretsch I'm not putting in the S1S0 module. :D

Also, my collection used to hold quite a few more. I let go of some modules that weren't for me and/or I didn't care for them and/or there was considerable overlap with another module: D-Zilla, Mark X, Erect, Angel, BE, Legend, Salvado, Mash-All, Fisch, XTC LE, Voxless, Ultra-Lead, XMG+, etc. I can't recall them all that have come and gone.

Anyway, there's still quite a few I could part with in the collection and I'm still working and cutting it down. For now, the collection is a collection of favorites. :lol:

just having fun. I totally understand

JKD said:
crankyrayhanky said:
I've been at 0 for a few years now. I once had around 30, all of them jacked up by 3rd party peeps. I winded up playing module war and playing less, lol.
But I miss them, I come here to cruise for cheap deals but at this point I may wait to hear response to the synergy stuff- I want the single module for 4CM and di to TNL.

drew your stockpile is impressive!

I plugged my MOD50 in once over the past four months.....much easier to just doodle on the AX8...the MOD50 still sounds better though ;)

Do you ever 4cm with the mts?
I have an FX8 that is awesome but I kind of wish I had the ax8 as people seem to like that for 4cm + the amp sims

That would be a monster live rig!

Man, you guys have some great collections!

Our group comprises of these which were all done by us to be as faithful as possible to the real deals (we're not in the module modding biz, DIY use only).

Modules.jpg

The Marshall Super Lead/Brown Eye combination, and the HiWattt DR-103 above have been modded with dual-concentrics so that channel bridging is possible.

ODS_FP_02.jpg

I 4CM with a Axe FX Ultra, and use a Two Notes Torpedo CAB as well, works great.

I have possibly more than 50, mainly single channels.
I lost track.

1 RM100
1 RM22 (for sale)
5 RM4
1 K2 (2 Channel rackmount)
1 MOD 100
2 RM1250

> 10 stocks
6 Sacred Grooves
> 30 Salvation Mods
16 Jaded Faith
8 Egnater Duals

Yeah that's nice. I wonder how often ulf uses a pedal (just kidding, nobody get all ruffled lol. Who knows maybe he uses pedals in front of every module hah)
That's def a nice/large collection for sure. Ulf. Impressive.

Mattfig said:
Nice to see this beautiful collection....Also I spy a Maggie!!!

How's she treating you?

Hi Matt,
not too often unfortuately. As you could think, it is a little too much.
:)
I will need to rearrange all of the modules....