Bogner Blue Pedal in front of Duoplex...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

withmittens

Reaction score
and yeah, it is the full deal experience. The Duoplex set low gain and straight Plexi with just a touch of break up and it's master on around 9pm, the Bogner Blue pedal is a tool that will allow this great module to expand even more with foot control. Very inspiring.

I know most folks have complex rigs with midi switching and many levels of accessible mods but for running a one or two slot rig this is absolutely the deal. The pedal is very amp like and really opens the Duoplex to the higher end of gain and tonal expansion while having the cleaner Plexi tone available for quieter passages. Then you kick in the full Bogner tone with the pedal.

they are perfect for each other.

What are you guys, crazy!?! That's like putting a Line6 in front of a Kemper!!!! :twisted:

Sorry I couldn't resist :lol:

lintycreep said:
What are you guys, crazy!?! That's like putting a Line6 in front of a Kemper!!!! :twisted:

Sorry I couldn't resist :lol:

I know right?!? Plus Bogner **** sucks anyways ;)

..but linty I think you need to show some more respect for people with different views than you!

I think I'm gonna look into charging you w a hate crime LoL

you people are just being silly, now.

The Blue pedal kicks all kinds of *** as a clean boost or overdrive pedal. adds just enough color and grit to emulate just about any Marshall type sound without buying a ton of mods.

see what I'm saying, Suckas?

Haha

It's nice too see some people around here finally not taking this **** so seriously.

I still think Bogner gear sucks the donkeys bags though lmao.

My attitude, I call it like I see it. Somebody disagrees so what. People wanna fight because somebody disagrees.

They might get offended if I say I don't like Bogner or Marshalls, or whatever dumbass pedal they think is awesome this week. Who cares? LoL

I think linty (and a few others) have always gotten it.

Some other people around here take themselves too seriously.

Funny... ;)

I dig pedals. This MTS rig is the most complex rig I've ever had. grew up playing trash rock with bands in shitty little clubs so whatever amp could be had was good enough and pedals were always great to add mayhem with. in the 90's I had a digital effects rack that always sounded like ****. ART something.

As far as other Bogner goes, I love the sound of them. Don't need one but I'd love to have a Shiva and XTC module.

anyway, I'll still fight I guess, for the hell of it

Capt_Tippy said:
Haha

It's nice too see some people around here finally not taking this s*&t so seriously.

My attitude, I call it like I see it. Somebody disagrees so what. People wanna fight because somebody disagrees.

They might get offended if I say I don't like Bogner or Marshalls, or whatever dumbass pedal they think is awesome this week. Who cares? LoL

Funny... ;)

Funny, I bet you would LOVE a real Shiva....Therefore my logic concludes that you have a hidden love of donkey bags... :lol:

withmittens said:
I dig pedals. This MTS rig is the most complex rig I've ever had. grew up playing trash rock with bands in shitty little clubs so whatever amp could be had was good enough and pedals were always great to add mayhem with. in the 90's I had a digital effects rack that always sounded like s*&t. ART something.

As far as other Bogner goes, I love the sound of them. Don't need one but I'd love to have a Shiva and XTC module.

I dig pedals too. The Bogner pedals don't appeal to me, but I don't think I'm who they're marketing to anyway.

I'm just keeping it real and telling it how it is, yo. I don't care who I offend. Some suckas have a different opinion & I take that as a personal affront. But I'm just being honest lol. Political correctness run mad something something ;)

A modded XTC module is definitely on the radar. I liked the stock XTC, imagined I'd be blown away by a quality modded version

Mattfig said:
Capt_Tippy said:
Haha

It's nice too see some people around here finally not taking this s*&t so seriously.

Funny... ;)

Funny, I bet you would LOVE a real Shiva....Therefore my logic concludes that you have a hidden love of donkey bags... :lol:

Haha Got me scared lmao.

I have heard a Bogner or 2 that I've liked and I have heard a Marshall or 2 I've liked too, but in general not so much... so yeah it's not out of the question. I'm not sure that qualifies me as a donkey bag licker though LoL

withmittens said:
I dig pedals. This MTS rig is the most complex rig I've ever had. grew up playing trash rock with bands in shitty little clubs so whatever amp could be had was good enough and pedals were always great to add mayhem with. in the 90's I had a digital effects rack that always sounded like s*&t. ART something.

yeah withmittens, I hear that. I ran an MXR Distortion+ through 4 or 5 different amps. I picked that thing up when I was like 16 or something. I was happy with that ****. I used that setup for years. Ran it through 4 or 5 different amps. Had an ADA that I ran through a Crown power amp for a while.

I've had some other amps, but I always kinda felt like... meh the pedal is fine.

Then my friend sends me a msg one day with a link to an RM100. Check this thing out. This is the **** he says. Next thing I know I'm into it for $1000's LoL.

Don't get me wrong it sounds great, but... I was happy with my pedal. Hell at one point I hooked the pedal through and old busted stereo when I was broke and didn't have an amp lmao.

I had an XTC module that came in my RM100. I didn't like it. I sent it to Anthony for a donor when I got my last 3 modules.

The one I wish I hadn't sent him was my UltraXL. I should have kept that thing.

I don't like fighting. I will, but I don't wanna. Some douche bag goes right after me and Ill usually give it right back though. Lately/recently I haven't been willing to waste my time on that **** though. The way I see it, if you cant handle other peoples brutal honest opinions, don't post **** in public places. Pretty simple.

Capt_Tippy said:
I don't like fighting. I will, but I don't wanna. Some douche bag goes right after me and Ill usually give it right back though. Lately/recently I haven't been willing to waste my time on that s*&t though. The way I see it, if you cant handle other peoples brutal honest opinions, don't post s*&t in public places. Pretty simple.

It's all just words on a digital page to me. opinions don't bother me a lick

everyone's got one for a good reason