• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

nevermind change of plans

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

For trade is a Jaded Faith Mark X module with an extra switch to control the gain structure. In addition to the Shape and Crunch/Extreme switch you have another switch to go between Stock/Tight/Thick. Module works like new and is in good condition. Module is only for trade for another modded high gain module. Let me know what you have!!!

How much are we talking with the addition of my KH3? Cheers, Lucius

JayDA said:
Was that mod in a flood or something?

It has never been wet since I've owned it. It functions perfectly. Maybe when it was updated and the old label was covered up it caused it to bleed ink? Not sure. As you can see it shows no water marks anywhere, but the label.

niassist said:
Lucius said:
How much are we talking with the addition of my KH3? Cheers, Lucius
I'm only interested in modded modules. Thanks though!

K, give me a minute, i'll take some caps out. cheers, Lucius :D

niassist said:
Anyone have any questions or interest at all in this module?

well, since you asked. I lost my keys a couple days ago.. any ideas??? Good luck on the trade though bud. This forum seems a bit slower than what it once was. Cheers, Lucius

Lucius said:
niassist said:
Anyone have any questions or interest at all in this module?

well, since you asked. I lost my keys a couple days ago.. any ideas??? Good luck on the trade though bud. This forum seems a bit slower than what it once was. Cheers, Lucius

This forum has hit the doldrums for sure. It makes sense though not much is happening in the world of modules.

If anyone is interested in an outright sale let me know and we can try to work out a price.