New York Craigslist sighting. Kirk Hammet rig

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

withmittens

Reaction score
https://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/msg/6031252150.html

seems steep to me but I guess these are hard to come by like this....?

I paid less than that in 2010 (minus the cab) for a fully loaded 1 of 3 Kirk heads that were made for Kirk himself by Randall. I have posted pics of it on here but it has been a while.

2 went to Kirk and I ended up with the third through a friend of someone at Randall.

I still have it but moved the stock mods long ago.

I sent him an email with a better price for his sale. His high price is going to scare off any potential buyer.

I said about $300 for the head, $120 per module and $400 for the cab. Does that seem about right?

Never get deals like that near me..well, except if I'm selling ;-)

I'd happily drop $1-1.1k on that.

The Rossness said:
I sent him an email with a better price for his sale. His high price is going to scare off any potential buyer.

I said about $300 for the head, $120 per module and $400 for the cab. Does that seem about right?

I'd probably offer 100 each mod in that pack. but still a good deal in my opinion. It looks mint. Although I can't imagine a practical use for a 100 watt half stack

withmittens said:
The Rossness said:

I'd probably offer 100 each mod in that pack. but still a good deal in my opinion. It looks mint. Although I can't imagine a practical use for a 100 watt half stack

My garage disagrees.....I have a 50W and a 100W half-stack in there. :)

Fair to say that most days I'm just turning on the AX8 now though :-/