• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent you a detailed PM, but in short, it's just not quite "metal" enough for my needs. That said, if you like the real Bogner Shiva, chances are you'll like the Shiver.

As for trades, I'm looking for something in the "modern heavy" vein, such as an Angel, Chupacabra, Mr. Boga, Benzin, Mamba, or Voodoo Sear (probably plus cash for the latter). Other than the Boga, I've owned and enjoyed all of those in the past.

I should also note that I don't have to ability to run dual modules, so those are probably out as well.

Great seller.....Great mod.....I finally got a Shiver not too long ago and it's a very woody Marshall tone....It's a harmonically rich module that may not cut like an ENGL but will give you tone for days!