Salvation custom rack pre's.........

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mattfig said:
I should also mention there's MIDI so you can connect several SM2s together with easy access...

Can you provide us with the audio signal flow of using two SM2s with an FX processor and stereo power amp?

SM2%20Wiring_zps6edg1omd.jpg

I'm going back over my old clips and lovin me some Mamba. After leaving MTS I had a Cobra and an OR100 but sadly flipped them too based on fx loops.
I think I would go Mamba & OR in a Salvation sm2 and slam that into my DMoll for ultimate flexibility!

crankyrayhanky said:
I'm going back over my old clips and lovin me some Mamba. After leaving MTS I had a Cobra and an OR100 but sadly flipped them too based on fx loops.
I think I would go Mamba & OR in a Salvation sm2 and slam that into my DMoll for ultimate flexibility!

Great combo!
We'll have them available for order at www.motorcitymods.com in a couple weeks tops!

So I have a DIgitech GSP 1101 in the loop of my RM50. What might that look like to where I could use the RM50 or Anthony's new unit and still get the FX?
Also, can we send him our modules and have him build them into this? I would hate to have to buy another module that I already have....

Hey Matt!

This is a very interesting product!

Will SM2 have a midi control?

Maxx