MTS Forum Forum Index
Discussion forum for Synergy, Egnater & Randall MTS Amps & Modules

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS/FT Jaded Faith Plexi tweed Module

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpitfireMusic
RM50

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:30 pm    Post subject: FS/FT Jaded Faith Plexi tweed Module Reply with quote

Considering trading or selling my JF plexi tweed module. It's a perfect opportunity to pickup a discontinued mod that really kicks a lot of ass.

It's great for cleanish to mid gain Crunch tones. One of my favorites for blues-rock.

I'm working with Jaded Faith and Salvation/Motor City on a new slew of mods for my setup. Unfortunately I've decided to stick to a certain number of modules and feel that although this one is great it kinda overlaps and gets redundant with others in my setup.

Would consider trades for a Bogner XTC/Shiva style mod, would even throw in some cash with the deal. Looking for something more in the hot rodded marshall spectrum and the bogners seem to be what I'm after.

Otherwise I'll sell outright shipped to USA for $225, let me know if interested. Reasonable offers will be considered.
MusiciansFriend.com's Deal Center
SpitfireMusic
RM50

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUMP
SpitfireMusic
RM50

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing to see here. These aren't the droids you're looking for. Move along, move along.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: