Salvation custom rack pre's.........

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am still very excited for these. I think they will be great products!
That said, we were supposed to have all of the info on these in April and have them shipping in May . It's 3 months later and we've heard nothing. That's ok. I'm sure it will be worth the wait. But slamming Synergy for their delays is now making Motor City Mods and Salvation look a little silly. :roll:

I'm still not sure about these....CAn we send our favorite mods to Anthony and have him build them into this or do we have to pick two and then he builds new ones for us. I hope he can build my old ones in! I hate to duplicate mods.

I have one on order from early June
It may be ready to ship soon! Not sure how many (if any) are out there in the wild

ricky said:
I'm still not sure about these....CAn we send our favorite mods to Anthony and have him build them into this or do we have to pick two and then he builds new ones for us. I hope he can build my old ones in! I hate to duplicate mods.

it's a one space preamp in a rack enclosure Not MTS really but based on all the work Salvation has done. you choose the config. + midi, 4CM, etc...

your mods can't be sent back and built in. it's built to order multichannel madness

Kind of sucks to have to pay $1200 for two mods that I would already have. I guess it would be a lot cheaper to buy an extra RM50 and switch between them in order to get four modules.

I think the better use would be to get two mods you don't have to use in conjunction with the 2 slots in your RM50 for an expanded amp setup.

OR

the new rack and a 1 U power amp for a slim rack amp. non MTS.

OR

pre recording setup

I think this is Salvation's offering outside of MTS, a standard but customization rack pre unit

I guess that would be the problem.....I have all of the mods I like which is a considerable number. I mean it would be really nice to have a twin and a plexi or something in a permanent housing and then be able to add two different ones as needed but that is a lot of money. It would seem that the Synergy is more what I am after but.....we'll see on that one too.