• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for Mashall +

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdInfinitum

Reaction score
Pay via Paypal - shipping to Long Island.

Also, looking for meaning of life and existence. Pay via PayPal.

It will be hard to find a Mashall+ at this point in time but I wish you the best....

“What is the meaning of human life, or, for that matter, of the life of any creature? To know an answer to this question means to be religious. You ask: Does it many any sense, then, to pose this question? I answer: The man who regards his own life and that of his fellow creatures as meaningless is not merely unhappy but hardly fit for life,” Einstein

I was hoping you would have an extra mashall in your arsenal.

Also, are the new Synergy modules compatible with Egnater and Randall rigs? I'd love to get at least one to try out.

I'm not religious in terms of believing in any organized religion. I'm leaning towards this existence either is a simulation; a holographic universe due to consciousness collapsing waves into particles; and/or so,ething even weirder due to the fine tuning of the universe (anthropomorphic principle).

What is interesting is many religions state "in the beginning their was darkness/nothingness, and our universe sprung from that. Well, that actually might be correct. Second law of thermodynamics allows for this - if you add matter and antimatter together, they cancel each other out - you end up with nothing. Whether any of this has meaning? Do not know and don't expect to find out.

But if anyone has a good answer, i hope they accept all majormcredit cards, PayPal or bitcoins.