• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Boss, ADA, Digitech, EH, L6, Morley

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RD/Rich

Reaction score
I?m doing some major house cleaning to make room for some new gear. All of the prices are shipped (lower 48 only) w/ Pay Pal included. All items will be shipped via UPS and will go out the door as soon as payment is received. Please feel free to PM me w/ any questions. I will post some pics later tonight and can supply more if needed. If nobody?s interested this will go up on eBay on Wednesday.

Boss GT-8 w/ Case and 30? ?? Snake for 4CM- Great condition and a great deal for anyone who is looking to use this for playing out. I also have the original box and manual for this. The case is a Core One w/ the treadplate cover and the snake is by Quantum. I won?t split these items up and keep in mind that w/ the case this will be heavy to ship. $385

ADA MP-1- Works fine has a small ding in the screen that doesn?t affect the function. Has some rack rash on the top and bottom and the front volume pot is scratchy and either needs to be cleaned or replaced. $215

Digitech XP-300 Space Station-Pretty beat up but functions just fine. Ships w/ original power supply, manual, and box. $300

Line 6 Pod XT- Great condition and ships w/ original power supply. $200

Morley Mark Tremonti Wha- In good condition w/ original packaging. $80

Morley Power Wha-Good Condition $40

Electro Harmonix Big Muff-PI-This is one of the big green monsters. Great condition but missing the battery compartment cover. $185