Synergy is shipping...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The description for the HBE said it was different on the Synergy website, but that has been corrected after I posted about it on the Synergy Facebook page.

Well after some humming and hawing I've taken the plunge - Syn-2, VH4, HBE and SLO ordered.

Would have liked some good demos - if the Synergy people are listening get Pete Thorn on it ASAP :)

Now I have to wait for the shipping to the UK and the inevitable import tax!

Once it gets here I'm going to put the SLO head to head with my dual JF SLOD-100, should be interesting as the JF mod was so good I sold my Soldano SLO after getting it!

A bit of a non sequitur here, but I was excited to see that Engl just signed on to produce a module. Hopefully this signals that Synergy is going to cover the field, genre wise.

Rising Farce said:
A bit of a non sequitur here, but I was excited to see that Engl just signed on to produce a module. Hopefully this signals that Synergy is going to cover the field, genre wise.

Nice - Interested in that too :)

I was very happy to receive my SYN1 and the SLO and HBE modules today. I really like the cab simulated XLR output. Great products, worth the wait and the relatively high price!

webrthomson said:
Rising Farce said:

Nice - Interested in that too :)

:shock:

The VH4 and HBE are here, and they're good. Really, really good. I'm sure my new-to-me Friedman-modded RM100 helps, but these are the best tones I've gotten out of a modular setup to date.