• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Egnater MOD50 w/modules (Jaded Faith Foglifter)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbaug14

Reaction score
For sale is my Egnater MOD50 Head and 2 stock Egnater dual modules. The price includes both the Egnater BMAN and EG5 modules. This amp has been upgraded with the Jaded Faith Fog Lifter mod. This is a great addition in making the Presence and Density controls much more functional. Currently, the amp has black smaller knobs in the power section area (see photos). I have the original knobs and they will ship with the amp. I used the smaller ones because they were easier to get my fingers on without bumping other knobs. The amp comes with a slip cover as well. The amp will also come with module slot covers for when you aren't using the amp and don't have modules installed (they attach just like the modules). Extra knobs will be included as well, both large and small. Also comes with the Egnater 4-button footswitch and 30' cable. The footswitch has been updated by Jaded Faith to replace a faulty footswitch. The amp also has reinforced transformer mounts. When the amp shipped originally, the legs of the OT bent slightly, so this was repaired and the mounting was beefed up to avoid this ever happening again. I also have the back cover bar (not pictured) that will be included as well.

I also have a Jaded Faith Voxless module and a custom modded dual Egnater SL module. I will replace either of the stock modules with one of these at a price increase of $100. I will also include these on top of the modules that come with the amp if you are interested, and a price break will be given in this case. Just message me with what you want and we can work out the price. More information on the Voxless and Custom SL is below.

Jaded Faith Voxless
This mod is in “A Class” of its own, offering some of the finest clean chime and boutique overdrive tones possible in one module.

A Body switch adds some heft to the tone to provide additional body. The mid knob is removed and fixed like the amps that inspired it. In its place is a 5-way rotary selector that provides the AC30 and DC30 flavors for a total of 5 unique midrange voicings.

Includes base mods, faceplate, gain boost switch, Body switch, AC30/DC30 5-way rotary selector, LED (your choice of blue, ultraviolet, red, orange, white or green) and cream Egnater-style knobs

Custom SL
This mod takes the stock SL and brings it more in-line with the 68 Lead Spec Marshall Plexi. The 'A' side is a clone of the 68 lead spec plexi. Compared to the stock SL, it has a little bit more gain, more clarity, tighter bottom end, and overall feel/tone is closer to the real deal. The 'B' side is Hot-rodded Plexi, which adds gain, tightens the bottom up a bit, and really brings out the modded Marshall thing. Signal coupling caps are changed to Mallory, which is in-line with the physical make up of the Mustard coupling caps used by Marshall in the late 60s. Original parts will be included if you'd like to mod this back to stock.

I'm asking $1400 shipped and ppl'd (OBO) for the amp, footswitch, cover, and 2 stock modules included. Message me with questions. Not looking for trades at this time. Thanks!

02kdt0Mh.jpg

ejIgIVAh.jpg

Rg8vPZQh.jpg

1yVlikCh.jpg

Jaded Faith Voxless
iS5BdKnh.jpg

Custom duel SL
Pcdrmq6h.jpg

I wish I had the $
I'd like to come back to mts and this is one package I would jump on
GLWS

$575 shipped. There... There's an offer. I bought my RM50 with 2 modules shipped for $375, and an RM100 w 3 modules shipped for $475 (which I know this is a MOD50 and not an RM, but..). There's your problem w $1400.

I sent a PM almost 2 weeks ago and no response so I guess it has been sold. I tried.

However, I was able to pick-up an Egnater MOD 50 loaded w/2 mods (no foot switch) elsewhere for $721 and it is currently en route.