• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j4q0

Reaction score
SOLD
j1HniJ8.jpg

I had this Custom Twin for a short time and for pushed Fender Deluxe tones, it doesn't get any better than this! Really kick *** mod! I wish I had the extra coin to buy it back again.

Mark X is also fantastic. It's another I wish I could have again.

I can offer $200 including PayPal (no gift) and shipping to Long Island. This mod has been around the block. If acceptable PM me. If not, no problem.

How clean does it get? When it is pushed are we talking ridiculous and unlike a Fender or does it have a wooly bark like a pushed fender should have?

I am in Ottawa, i might make you an offer on it if it isn't too gainy and has some cleans.

I've gotten both round and sparkly cleans on this one.
Gain at noon it's on the edge of breakup. If you crank the volume between 8-10 and keep the gain below 4 it will not break up unless you really did into the strings or if you have very high output humbuckers.

It seems to me that the pushed switch is making the gain knob from 5-15 instead of 1-10 if that makes sense, basically the same sound, definitely not ridiculous.