DS Module

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ricky

Reaction score
So I got the SYN2 a couple of weeks back and it works great with my collection of JF/Salvation modules. However, I had to have a dual module and finally pulled the trigger on the SYN Dirty Shirley (Referred to the D.)
It works great. I played a dirty Shirley about a year ago, and this mod is spot on. What surptised me is that the two channels are so iffderent. I wrongly assumed that the dual mods were kind of the same sound and then you could just set them differently and switch between a clean or dirty setting. However, the way this one works is if I set the knobs exactly the same, they are two noticeably different sounds with one starting out a bit more crunch than the other. It is a way cool mod and nice to have both channels in one mod which ow gives me three added channels in the SYN 2 as my other mods are singles.
Man, this stuff is soooo cool!

I definitely like the DS. Right now I'm using the 1st channel as my clean actually.