MTS Forum Forum Index
Discussion forum for Synergy, Egnater & Randall MTS Amps & Modules

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello, New to the forum!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> MTS Forum News & Annoucements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
germanium
RM20

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:29 pm    Post subject: Hello, New to the forum! Reply with quote

Hi, new member to this forum.
I am very exited about it, because the modular system is something that I really desired when I was a teenager. Never could afford it and then I moved on.
Now in my late 30's and getting back to play and acquire gear. I have always preferred versatility and I was about to buy a modeling system when I found out that Synergy re-launched the Egnater/Randall concept! Wow, now I am hooked and looking to buy either a synergy Syn1 or a Randal rm4...
Synergy modules sound awesome on you tube but I would really like to hear/try them before I buy. I also think that the ones that the modders are making have more personality, but that is only my noob opinion.
Thanks and looking forward to enjoy the forum!
webrthomson
Donating Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome! My advice, get a Syn2, you will not be disappointed Smile
maxxstock
RM100

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

webrthomson wrote:

+1
germanium
RM20

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

webrthomson wrote:

Thanks for the recommendation... seriously I have been thinking about this the whole weekend. I really have a bad case of G.A.S.... I have a custom made amp head, great gain options but is only one channel, weights a ton (literally) and I would like to be able to have an extra channel, so syn1 sounds cool right? But then I get greedy and want moaar...so then syn2 is a better option, however, I really don't like the skinny rack... so, what about rm4, then I need a rack amp, and put it all in a cabinet that looks like an amp head...its already done, there is the synergy 30, but come on, its only 1 mod space...so syn 50 and call it a day, yes but the budget goes away with it and no money for extra mods...dude! life is hard with all this decision making... Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> MTS Forum News & Annoucements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: