• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Need an RM100 MIDI board

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't done mine yet, and nope sorry I won't be letting my original board go.

I always keep original parts whenever I modify something... I'm crazy like that LoL

What's wrong with yours? Just stopped working?

It's only $250 for the dual chan kit, why not do it?

Capt_Tippy said:
Haven't done mine yet, and nope sorry I won't be letting my original board go.

I always keep original parts whenever I modify something... I'm crazy like that LoL

What's wrong with yours? Just stopped working?

It's only $250 for the dual chan kit, why not do it?

Yeah, keeping original parts around is a typical thing for hoarders...lol....

Mine somehow got taken out with a voltage spike along with 4 screen grid resistors....So it is not working any longer although I may have to trace out the bad part and fix it if I can't find a replacement....

As for the dual kits....I think they're awesome....However I prefer single channel mods....And I have a 1250 which works with dualies if the need should ever strike.... :)

Cheers!

For the money I'd just go with the Dual Kit tbh......how much you looking to spend? I could've slipped it in with the Diablo shipment ... heh

Mattfig said:
That's kinda the thing. I'm looking at a cheap, I'll offer 25 bucks for it if anyone has one to spare...

Yeah they were something like $45/$50 from spares at Randall at one point..last ones I saw were $25/$35 on close out sale 2+ years ago...can't find MTS for love nor money now.....and for $25 it ain't worth hassle unless you need a spare.

Better off debugging it maybe.