Prices!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chrismilne said:
It would be nice if they had some bundling prices, i.e. Buy the Syn-1 get a discount on a module, buy 3 or 4 modules get a discount, etc

Couldn't agree more...he says, now $2,400 in for 4 modules and SYN-2 :-/

I did ask if there was a bundling discount for buying SYN-2 with two modules....nope...the other two modules were a second order...LOL

JKD said:
chrismilne said:
It would be nice if they had some bundling prices, i.e. Buy the Syn-1 get a discount on a module, buy 3 or 4 modules get a discount, etc

Couldn't agree more...he says, now $2,400 in for 4 modules and SYN-2 :-/

I did ask if there was a bundling discount for buying SYN-2 with two modules....nope...the other two modules were a second order...LOL

That stinks, i'll continue to wait and watch i guess. Hopefully at some point they come to stores and will have some better pricing or at least a chance to play it.

it really seems like a studio purchase to me, a tool for clients. Not in my range of purchases, being a player of modest means.

maybe in a few years from the used market. Also, it's really difficult to hear anything on the demos. it's all vaporous.

Best of luck to everyone purchasing.

withmittens said:
it really seems like a studio purchase to me, a tool for clients. Not in my range of purchases, being a player of modest means.

maybe in a few years from the used market. Also, it's really difficult to hear anything on the demos. it's all vaporous.

Well, there aren't any official demos yet...a coupled or three user clips floating around plus whatever was posted from the various NAMM show.

I won't psst clips because a) My playing sucks and b) My recording ability sucks.....I'd hate for someone to make a buy/no-buy decision based on my crap ;-)

If modded modules were worth $400-$600 direct from Salvation/JF then Synergy modules new are certainly worth the same....$400 was the stock price for Egnater Duals also.

My only wish is that there was a bundling discount.

withmittens said:

Hmm, I got the SYN2 specifically for a light weight gigging rig so I can keep my heavy amps in the studio. :D

I rarely if ever buy gear based on demos, too many variables and no way of knowing how it will fit into your application.

I also wish there was a package deal discount but the pricing otherwise is fair for the quality of the product. I must also note the packaging is excellent and after years of modded module deals, it is a pleasure to receive professional packaging with some box candy.

And agreeing with JKD, the modules cost the same as they used to direct from Egnater but the quality just seems so much better.

webrthomson said:
Absintheur said:
The prices are on their Facebook page. For some reason, I can't copy-paste

Thanks - I didnt notice that:

Below is a list of all hardware and modules (now in production) and what we feel will be the final pricing (subject to change):

SYN-20 - ($1599) 20 watt head with built in clean channel and slot for one pre-amp module (total 3 channels). Preamp modules sold separately.

SYN-20C - ($1799) 20 watt 1x12" combo with built in clean channel and slot for one pre-amp module (total 3 channels). Preamp modules sold separately.

SYN-50 - ($2199) 50w head with two slots for preamps (total 4 channels) with MIDI. Preamp modules sold separately.

SYN-1 ($499) - Innovative table top pre-amp with single module slot (total 2 channels), that allows you add channels to your existing amp (must have series effects loop), record or send direct to front of house using the great XLR cab simulated XLR output. Sag control. Preamp modules sold separately.

SYN-2 ($799) - Innovative single rack space pre-amp with two module slots, that allows add channels to your existing amp (must have Series effects loop), send direct to front of house using the great XLR cab simulated XLR outputs or mate with the SYN5050 power amp for a great rig. MIDI and SAG control. Preamp modules sold separately. EDIT: It's stated in one of the NAMM 2017 videos that this is going to be $999? *** NOPE...Syn2 is still $799--All the best, Steven (from B.A.D.)

SYN-5050 - ($1199) Stereo 2x50W (100W Bridge) all tube, single rack space power amp.

MODULES - $399 each - all Synergy module preamps are two channel. Current line up:

FRIEDMAN BE
FRIEDMAN HBE
FRIEDMAN DS (Dirty Shirley)
SOLDANO SLO
DIEZEL VH
MORGAN AC
SYNERGY PLEXI
SYNERGY 800
SYNERGY TW/DLX
SYNERGY BMAN

MarcoR said:
And agreeing with JKD, the modules cost the same as they used to direct from Egnater but the quality just seems so much better.

The original Egnater modules were this much? I don't recall now. The Randall ones i know seemed to be much cheaper than $399, i thought more like $200 or $250.

chrismilne said:
MarcoR said:

The original Egnater modules were this much? I don't recall now. The Randall ones i know seemed to be much cheaper than $399, i thought more like $200 or $250.

Randall - $299 to $349 for Signature Modules (some may have launched at $399 MSRP) and Stock non-sigs $299, later $249 from memory...though I did see $199 street on many.

Egnater Modules were $399 and the M4 $800? but could be had cheaper, later with a bundling discount for the Dual M4. I want to say $2k or $2.1k for an M4 and 4 modules (saving $300-$400 over individual prices.)

I think the folks throwing shade are funny. My Mod 50 w/ 2 mods was 2150, in 2004!!! $800 bones more 13 years later doesn't seem out of line. The pre amps cost the same, but they are from other Cats besides Bruce. And the Syn 2 for Fly dates is a no brainer+ the Studio Apps. Recording at night just got SO EASY!

Deep said:
I think the folks throwing shade are funny. My Mod 50 w/ 2 mods was 2150, in 2004!!! $800 bones more 13 years later doesn't seem out of line. The pre amps cost the same, but they are from other Cats besides Bruce. And the Syn 2 for Fly dates is a no brainer+ the Studio Apps. Recording at night just got SO EASY!

I mean the one that really blows my mind is the SYN-50. Its basically a power amp. It has empty bays where the preamp is supposed to go.

$2199 for a 50w poweramp?? uhmmm ok sure LMAO

dumbasses...............

Capt_Tippy said:
Deep said:
I mean the one that really blows my mind is the SYN-50. Its basically a power amp. It has empty bays where the preamp is supposed to go.

dumbasses...............
The website isn't really clear but I'm pretty sure that includes 2 modules, which I think would be a fair price. If it's empty then yeah, crazy.

MarcoR said:
Capt_Tippy said:
Deep said:

dumbasses...............
The website isn't really clear but I'm pretty sure that includes 2 modules, which I think would be a fair price. If it's empty then yeah, crazy.

Last time I checked that was the unloaded price.....I really wanted one until I saw that...add two modules and you're in Friedman BE territory

I guess is kinda the point - boutique tone = boutique price and Synergy has modular flexibility?

It's just too spendy for me, gimme discount on modules maybe for fully loaded or take 10-15% off that price unloaded.

MarcoR said:
Capt_Tippy said:

dumbasses...............

SYN-50 - ($2199) 50w head with two slots for preamps (total 4 channels) with MIDI. Preamp modules sold separately.

It's just silly.