MTS Forum Forum Index
Discussion forum for Synergy, Egnater & Randall MTS Amps & Modules

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A good Syn-1 demo by Shawn Tubbs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> Synergy Amps & Modules
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chrismilne
RM100

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:10 am    Post subject: A good Syn-1 demo by Shawn Tubbs Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa1uIo6Ss80

That Bella clean is quite nice too Smile

He mentions he plans to demo all 11 modules in upcoming videos.
Strymon Flint and Mobius, TC Triple Delay, JHS Andy Timmons, Kemper, Ventris, Koko Boost, Carl Martin AT Compressor, Proanalog MKIV Fuzz, Ibanez TS9dx
VitaminG
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was a good explanation. Answered a few of my questions too
Deep
RM20

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:05 am    Post subject: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa1uIo6Ss80 Reply with quote

I thought it was great. His other posts have been solid too. Only module I thought didn't do what I though was the Diezel. Seemed like it could've been goosed more.
" Mod 50 W/2 Modules & VHT 2 90 2, FOR SALE"
chrismilne
RM100

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed, his demo's really pushed me closer to selling my old MTS gear and getting all new. The Diezel was played with low gain and a lot of mid push, would have liked to hear it do more Metal and more Tool like tones.

From his demo's i would go with the SLO, MetroPlex, BE (i wish it had more gain, but he HBE sounds too compressed and similar to my Egnater Hi Gain module, which i may keep), the Morgan (though i would start by keeping my Randall Blackface for all clean duties). and maybe the VH4. I like the Dirty Shirley, but liked the Metroplex more in a similar gain range.
Strymon Flint and Mobius, TC Triple Delay, JHS Andy Timmons, Kemper, Ventris, Koko Boost, Carl Martin AT Compressor, Proanalog MKIV Fuzz, Ibanez TS9dx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> Synergy Amps & Modules All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: