New modules?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarmanscott65

Reaction score
Is there any talk about which modules are coming out next? I really need a recto and I can't believe they didn't release one from the gitgo.

I asked on the Facebook page they said 2 or 3 new at NAMM

I asked specific about Bogner or Synergy Recto ,Avi said that they were in being worked on or in talks with builder .Since they announced Bogner joining I am guessing Bruce is likely doing a Synergy Recto or Hi gain in that vein.

speculating but the 3 new mods will likely be an Engl, Fryette and something more Boutique 65amps ,rumble??

for the Record have you tried the VH4

guitarmanscott65 said:
Is there any talk about which modules are coming out next? I really need a recto and I can't believe they didn't release one from the gitgo.

Plenty of options already exist for that but yeah, interested in whether Synergy can bring anything new to the table with the cathode bias sensing circuit.

The power amp(s) could have added so much more along these veins too, with different power tube and NFB stuff..very underwhelmed there.

guitarmanscott65 said:

According to the Synergy Facebook page, Tone King, Engl, 65Amps, Fryette and Sound City modules are in the works, along with an as-yet unspecified one from Bogner.

Yeah they definitely confirmed Bogner, I would like to see more high gain (Engl might cover that) and a Dumble style (like the Kingsley Preamp Pedals).

I'd like to see an original design from JF and Salvo that has full backing from Synergy and is sold alongside stock modules.

I'd like to see an official Splawn module.

It'd be awesome if Bogner released something along the lines of an Uberschall. However, it seems that most of complaints about uberschall-based modules comes from the inability of the MTS system to replicate the poweramp 'low-end'. I'd be curious to see how Bogner might address this...

Seems like a no-brainer for an XTC blue and red channel module. Either way, NAMM needs to arrive sooner.

Bleedback said:
It'd be awesome if Bogner released something along the lines of an Uberschall. However, it seems that most of complaints about uberschall-based modules comes from the inability of the MTS system to replicate the poweramp 'low-end'. I'd be curious to see how Bogner might address this...

You should get your wish
The Uberschall will be the first module
Release from Bogner

gtr31 said:
Bleedback said:

You should get your wish
The Uberschall will be the first module
Release from Bogner

No way?! I can't seem to find anything on it. Was it officially announced that the Uberschall will be one of the first Boger modules released? :D

Quote from Steve @Synergy

Haven't seen the Engl yet...but just tested the Bogner (based on the Ubershall), the Dumble-esque one (not sure what [/quote]

Quote from Steve @Synergy

Haven't seen the Engl yet...but just tested the Bogner (based on the Ubershall), the Dumble-esque one (not sure what [/quote]