MTS Forum Forum Index
Discussion forum for Synergy, Egnater & Randall MTS Amps & Modules

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New modules?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> Synergy Amps & Modules
View previous topic :: View next topic  
guitarmanscott65
RM20

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:07 am    Post subject: New modules? Reply with quote

Is there any talk about which modules are coming out next? I really need a recto and I can't believe they didn't release one from the gitgo.
MusiciansFriend.com's Deal Center
gtr31
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I asked on the Facebook page they said 2 or 3 new at NAMM

I asked specific about Bogner or Synergy Recto ,Avi said that they were in being worked on or in talks with builder .Since they announced Bogner joining I am guessing Bruce is likely doing a Synergy Recto or Hi gain in that vein.

speculating but the 3 new mods will likely be an Engl, Fryette and something more Boutique 65amps ,rumble??

for the Record have you tried the VH4
withmittens
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what was the Bogner announcement. I missed that. was there any indication what models?
SG, LP Std., Strat
JKD
Donating Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: New modules? Reply with quote

guitarmanscott65 wrote:
Is there any talk about which modules are coming out next? I really need a recto and I can't believe they didn't release one from the gitgo.

Plenty of options already exist for that but yeah, interested in whether Synergy can bring anything new to the table with the cathode bias sensing circuit.

The power amp(s) could have added so much more along these veins too, with different power tube and NFB stuff..very underwhelmed there.
Gigmods - Mark
Hilly-Snorkeler
Egnater -COD
Randall - Brahma,Scary, Grail, GTO, SuperV
Rising Farce
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:32 pm    Post subject: Re: New modules? Reply with quote

guitarmanscott65 wrote:

According to the Synergy Facebook page, Tone King, Engl, 65Amps, Fryette and Sound City modules are in the works, along with an as-yet unspecified one from Bogner.
chrismilne
RM100

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah they definitely confirmed Bogner, I would like to see more high gain (Engl might cover that) and a Dumble style (like the Kingsley Preamp Pedals).
Strymon Flint and Mobius, TC Triple Delay, JHS Andy Timmons, Kemper, Ventris, Koko Boost, Carl Martin AT Compressor, Proanalog MKIV Fuzz, Ibanez TS9dx
The Rossness
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to see an original design from JF and Salvo that has full backing from Synergy and is sold alongside stock modules.

I'd like to see an official Splawn module.

2 RM100's with Salvo Stonerverb, Cammerock, and MarkUS, EVH 5153, TC Electronic BG250, Kemper

WTB: Salvation Terrier
Bleedback
RM20

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It'd be awesome if Bogner released something along the lines of an Uberschall. However, it seems that most of complaints about uberschall-based modules comes from the inability of the MTS system to replicate the poweramp 'low-end'. I'd be curious to see how Bogner might address this...
teofilrocks
RM20

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like a no-brainer for an XTC blue and red channel module. Either way, NAMM needs to arrive sooner.
gtr31
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bleedback wrote:
It'd be awesome if Bogner released something along the lines of an Uberschall. However, it seems that most of complaints about uberschall-based modules comes from the inability of the MTS system to replicate the poweramp 'low-end'. I'd be curious to see how Bogner might address this...

You should get your wish
The Uberschall will be the first module
Release from Bogner
Bleedback
RM20

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gtr31 wrote:
Bleedback wrote:

You should get your wish
The Uberschall will be the first module
Release from Bogner

No way?! I can't seem to find anything on it. Was it officially announced that the Uberschall will be one of the first Boger modules released? Very Happy
gtr31
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote from Steve @Synergy

Haven't seen the Engl yet...but just tested the Bogner (based on the Ubershall), the Dumble-esque one (not sure what [/quote]
gtr31
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote from Steve @Synergy

Haven't seen the Engl yet...but just tested the Bogner (based on the Ubershall), the Dumble-esque one (not sure what [/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> Synergy Amps & Modules All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: